The #1 Extreme Sports FPS franchise is back! Take your carnage anywhere as Greg Hastings Paintball presents Fields of Battle.
Whether you're a paintball player or a first-person shooter fan, Fields of Battle will satisfy your desire to blast the competition! With ground-breaking motion and gesture based controls including sliding, diving, leaning out from cover, throwing grenades, and more, Fields of Battle takes the mobile shooter experience to the next level.
Think you know shooters? This is real combat - one hit, one elimination. Manage your gear, use cover, adjust for windage, and angle your shots. There's no auto-aim here, it's PURE skill and PURE action!
Instant Leaderboards let you play locally but compete GLOBALLY! Compete in real-time against dozens of other players as you battle neck-and-neck for the high score in ever-changing events.
* FREE to create your character and start playing online.
* Participate in a persistent online competitive world that is constantly changing.
* Compete in live online events against dozens of other players in real time.
* Play at REAL locations (and a few fantasy ones!) all over the world, at more than 60 massive, authentic fields.
* Customize your character and upgrade with tons of REAL gear.
* An amazing arsenal of customizable weaponry, including automatic, burst mode, clip-fed, MilSim, and speedball markers, and don't forget the PAINT GRENADES!
* Intuitive motion and gesture controls with full HUD and control customization.
* Full 3D graphics, including detailed environments, shadows, multi-level structures, outdoor and indoor environments, and more.
* Challenging weather - play in the sun, the rain, fog, and wind.
* Optimized for all iPhone, iPod, and iPad devices.
Visit our official site at http://www.gregredhastings.com
* Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Love the game but......
I wish you could add a offline system like if you press the play button and It sends you to another screen with online and offline.I love the game but it would be better if I could play it outside of the house.
I jst got this game a few days ago and other people say it cost gold to buy paint balls but it actually doesn’t (probably updated before I got this game) my only problem is it takes a bit long to get silver and the controls are a bit weird,but other than that it’s a great game.👍
I tried all but this was the best
- Super X Studios LLC
- 113.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Gambling and Contests
- © Super X Studios LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 100 Gold Coins $2.79
- 265 Gold Coins $6.99
- 560 Gold Coins $13.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.