FilmBiz Rate is the best way for film crew members to check their pay stubs. With contracts always changing from show to show, it's really hard to guarantee that your pay is being calculated properly. With this app there’s no more guessing and trying to figure out the calculations, we do all the work for you. Just enter your times and press Calculate!
Easily calculate a day/week or even a custom length of time with our easy to use calendar where you can pick a start and end date. By selecting a custom range you can view a generated excel sheet with a complete breakdown by Month/Week or even day. When selecting a week you can compare the generated pdf which has a full break down of the times against your weekly pay stub from the your payment company.
With this app you can customize Overtime, Turn Around and Meal Penalty structures to be exactly like your contract.
• Quickly Check your daily earnings and view a detailed break down
• Easily go from one day to the next by swiping on the times screen
• Book keeping ability with all entries being saved in a calendar
• Compare your weekly calculations with your pay stub using a generated pdf
• Check how much you made in a previous time range with a quick glance includes a detailed excel sheet
• Generate a pdf of your Daily times which can be emailed to production
• Create a back up of times and settings which enables you to switch phones in the future
• Save Settings for your contract
Customizable Calculation Settings:
• 1st, 2nd and 3rd Overtime Rates with option to be elapsed
• Meal Penalty based on Cash or Multiplier Rate
• Non Deductible Breakfast, Meal Penalty Grace, and Meal Wrap Extension
• Meal Penalty Grace, and Meal Wrap Extension
• Meal Wrap Extension
• Default Meal Interval and Length
• Guaranteed Hours
• 12/24 hour clock with ability to change increments between none/tenths/quarters
• Ability to view times in Fractions
• Help details for the calculation settings
• Non Deductible Breakfast
• Meal Penalty Grace
• Meal Wrap Extension
• Calculations when guaranteed hours are over 12 hours
• Meal Penalty multiplier
Ratings and Reviews
I use this app to send in my daily timesheet to production every day. I also like to calculate how much I have earned after a long day. It's always so difficult to figure out the overtime and meal penalty calculations. Great updates!!!!
With the complexity of our contracts and the fact that we can't expect production and payroll companies to get every detail right, this app is an INVALUABLE tool for freelance filmmakers to have! Thanks Darren!
Great app - what a timesaver ! New features make everything easier.
- Darren Spriet
- 34.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Darren Spriet
- In-App Purchases
- FilmBiz Rate PRO $5.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.