Get the international business news, analysis, market data and company information you need to stay well-informed.
• Breaking news alerts, direct to your lock screen
• Read anywhere, even when you’re offline
• Follow topics that matter to you and save articles with myFT
• View live news or choose this morning’s edition and enjoy a reading experience that’s as close to the paper as possible
• See the latest comments on articles and share your opinions
• Monitor your Markets Data portfolio and browse securities
HOW TO ACCESS
To gain full access to our award-winning content, please sign in using your Financial Times account.
• We've added new audio experiments - read aloud articles and a persistent audio player. Access these via the Experiments menu.
• To give us your feedback on this and dark mode, please contact email@example.com
Bug fixes and improvements
• We've introduced redesigned stream pages, changes to home and sections pages are coming soon
• General bug fixes and improvements
• We’re always working on improving the app and would love to hear your feedback. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us at help.ft.com
Ratings and Reviews
Same great experience as the paper
The app is very well designed, down to the pinkish hue of the paper.
Needs one in-app to depict where in the article one is. Love the pink otherwise!
No way to cancel subscription
There is no way to cancel your subscription on their app or website. In the age of software era, it is just poor ethics to not provide this functionality, making it harder for users to unsubcribe, hoping that they will delay or forget. I had to contact chat support on their website to cancel my subscription. I usually don’t write negative reviews on apps but I was really annoyed by this unethical attitude.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.