The NEW & IMPROVED official app for tidal (saltwater) fishing in British Columbia, created by the Sport Fishing Institute of BC in partnership with Fisheries and Oceans Canada, and supported by the Pacific Salmon Foundation.
• Display your official Tidal Waters Sport Fishing Licence
• Up-to-date, easy-to-view official regulations including closures and contamination areas
• Updated catch log and species ID to identify and record your catch
• Certified Tidal Angling Guides (CTAG) can now easily complete DFO catch log requirements
• UBC Enhanced Catch Log provides additional Chinook and Coho catch log information to University of British Columbia researchers
• Current, location-based weather forecasts including marine synopsis
• Historical Catch Data report
• Fixed issues in Guide Log
• Miscellaneous tweaks
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the App so far, seems to have all the useful tools to help you learn and navigate. However I have discovered a couple simple details that would be handy like being able to check the tides. Enjoying it none the less...
Great, up to date easy to use.
The one thing I can think of to complete the app is to add Chinook closure areas to the maps. The RCAs are shown but not the areas closed for orca or Chinook concerns.
Nice to have accurate regs on the net! It would be better if the seasonal changes were identified ahead. For instance Chinook changes on July 15th but until that very day the changes are not communicated. This makes planning difficult. Overall easy to use.
- Sport Fishing Institute of BC
- 97.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2017-2020, Sport Fishing Institute of British Columbia. All Rights Reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.