Look up flange bolt sizes and torque patterns in three taps with Flange Bolt.
Just enter the flange size, type, and class, and the tool instantly shows the ASME values for:
1. Number of studs
2. Diameter of studs
3. Length of studs
4. Torque pattern
5. Suggested torque
All values are sourced directly from flange bolt charts and flange torque charts in the ASME B16.5 "Pipe Flanges and Flanged Fittings: NPS 1/2 through NPS 24 Metric/Inch Standard" (2017).
Looking up flange bolt sizes and torque patterns with Flange Bolt is far faster and less error prone than searching through PDF charts and tables. The sole purpose of the tool is to make it as simple as possible for a pipefitters, steamfitters, and others working in piping to look up flange bolt size and torque pattern information.
Is there a feature you'd like from Flange Bolt that you don't see? Request it through the app and we'll do our best to add it to the development schedule.
Features of the app:
1. Full offline capability: No internet connection necessary to use. All data is stored locally on your phone. (The app requires minimum storage space overall)
2. Instant flange bolt sizes and torque patterns: Just enter the flange size, class, and type and the app instantly populates the correct values from the flange bolt size chart and the flange torque sequence chart, along with wrench size.
3. Flange torque sequence image: Each lookup shows the correct flange torque sequence image in picture form, with the studs numbered.
The information in this app covers:
(1) flanges with rating class designations 150, 300, 400, 600, 900, and 1500 in sizes NPS 1/2 through NPS 60 and flanges with rating class designation 2500 in sizes NPS 1/2 through NPS 12, with requirements given in U.S. Customary units with diameter of bolts and flange bolt holes expressed in inch units;
(2) flanged fittings with rating class designation 150 and 300 in sizes NPS 1/2 through NPS 60, with requirements given in U.S. Customary units with diameter of bolts and flange bolt holes expressed in inch units;
(3) flanged fittings with rating class designation 400, 600, 900, and 1500 in sizes NPS 1/2 through NPS 60 and flanged fittings with rating class designation 2500 in sizes NPS 1/2 through NPS 12 in U.S. Customary units.
Covers 4 bolt to 60 bolt sequences.
Easy access torque patterns
Ratings and Reviews
No fluf, just enough info to get in and get out without any hassle.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Open Source Consulting LLC
- 8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Open Source Consulting
- In-App Purchases
- Suggested Torque $1.39
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.