FLO is the leading electric vehicle (EV) public charging stations network in Canada. With the FLO mobile application, take control of your EV charging sessions by:
• Using public FLO charging stations as soon as the application has been installed on your mobile phone
• Signing up with FLO to have access to all member advantages including regular member usage fees, or pay on an as-needed basis by credit card, without signing up.
• Transfer funds to your member account and benefit from charging credits at all times
• Verify the availability of charging stations and their usage fee on a geographical map
• Find nearby charging stations or find those near a given location
• Start a charging session on a selected station
• Remotely track progress of a charging session
• Be notified, by email, when your electric vehicle is fully charged or when the charging session has been interrupted
• Receive charging session summaries by email
• Consult past charging sessions on FLO charging stations
Start taking advantage of the FLO app by installing it on your mobile device right away.
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
L’appli et le site web ne sont pas de niveau par rapport au marché.
Where is Wallet Card?
I am sorry but this is crap.
Why Chargepoint starts the charger in seconds with nfc-enabled wallet card and this thing needs me to locate the charger on the map, find the freaking 5 digit number on the charger, match it to the dot on the map, push several buttons and then it starts working. Are you serious? It is 2021!
Very easy to set up an account, but they ask you to deposit money into an account before you can start using it!... ok ...
Here is what I don’t like!
They are charging you more for a level two charger than anyone else for a level 3 charger. Standard rates I have seen on a level 3 DC fast charger are .35/kWh. This company charges .41/kWh. Not really a bad thing, but this rate is for there level 2... level two chargers usually don’t even charge for use in any location. They hide it by saying that they charge $2.00/hour. But doing the math when the bill arrived shows the slow rate of charge and total charge...
Now their level 3 fast charger.... WTF OVER $20.00/HOUR! And it’s not that fast! It would cost me, based on rate any time calculations about $38.00 to charge full an 85D. That’s what I would pay for Gas in Alberta to go 400km...
canceled my account, dropped the app and plan to never ever, ever using these guys again. I would sooner push my car down the road than plug into this money sucking device. Oh and the icing on the cake. After you finish a session and they are giving you a play by play of how much you have allowed them to take, they add service charges and TAX on top of the $2/hr level 2...... WTF
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Addenergie Technologies Inc
- 21.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2019 Services FLO inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.