Gets better results with the presentation app built for today. Engage your audience in one presentation experience.
Combine words, images, video, links, galleries, and PDFs to
turn your story into an interactive conversation.
Build on Mac, present (and edit) on your iPhone/iPad.
## As seen in Fast Company, CNET, & Gizmodo. Featured in Best New Apps, New to Mac App Store & Macs in Class ##
FlowVella allows anyone to quickly and easily create beautiful, interactive presentations with images, sounds, text, videos, PDFs, links and photo galleries and post them to the web to share with anyone on any device.
TEMPLATES - FREE and BEAUTIFUL
FlowVella is bundled with over 30 professionally designed templates for: creative presentations, pitches, portfolios, school reports, video presentations, photo galleries, memories, real estate and so much more. When you start creating a Flow, you can choose from our catalog of handcrafted and beautifully styled templates.
CREATE ANYWHERE, SHARE WITH ANYONE
Because your Flows are saved in the cloud (AND SAVED LOCALLY), you never have to worry about having access to your presentations. Need to present, but forgot your Mac or iPad at home? Hop onto any computer and pull up your work in seconds! In addition, our web player makes it possible to share your presentation with anyone, whether they are a FlowVella user or not.
BEST VIDEO PRESENTATION SUPPORT
• Embed MP4/mov files - videos work offline or online, every time (with autoplay)
• On iPad, videos download and then play instantly, online or offline
• Add custom 'preview' image for each video
• Add YouTube videos
• Add Vimeo videos
SHARE OR PRIVATE
If you choose to, you can share your work with anyone on any device - no account or special app is required to view Flows. Each Flow gets a unique short URL (web link) you can share. Or keep private.
SHARING & SECURITY
FlowVella offers several privacy levels so your content can only be seen by those with whom you wish to share. Public, password protected and "Team privacy" with PRO. You are in complete control of your presentations with FlowVella's privacy settings.
FLOWVELLA IS FULL FEATURED
• Support for retina graphics on Mac
• Snap Guides allow you to make pixel-perfect designs
• Your presentations are automatically saved LOCALLY as you create, and works OFFLINE
• Save drafts to the cloud so your Flows are safe, even if your lose or break your device
CREATE AND CUSTOMIZE
• Import PowerPoints (PPTX)
• Import PDFs
• Import PhotoShop (PSD) files as flattened png files
• Link to Flows from master presentation
• Embed PDFs, image galleries as well as images and text
• Add links to the web or links to another screen
• Add transitions to your screen links
• Undo & redo any actions or changes
• Duplicate, delete or rearrange screens
• Duplicate any object, including entire Flows
SHARE, VIEW AND PRESENT
• Auto advance/play timed pages with LOOPING
• Import and embed PDF documents
• Flows work OFFLINE and are SAFE without an Internet connection
• Share your presentations with anyone by simply sharing a link
• Share via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, email, or copy the share link and paste anywhere
• Embed your Flow into any website or blog
FlowVella for Mac comes with the ability to post 4 public flows. FlowVella PRO gives you unlimited presentations and screens, and gives you bigger file upload sizes, allows you to add a password to protect your Flows, presentations analytics and alerts, create teams and much more. PRO is available through an auto-renewing subscription for $19.99/month or $199.99/year.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in Settings after purchase. Term of use: flowvella.com/static/tos
Formerly known as Flowboard.
FlowVella Mac 4.0 -- Lots of New Features:
New Menu Bar
Super convenient way to access and add to to your Flows.
Includes ability to:
- Create a Flow
- Open Flows
- Create a Flow from a copied photo/video or PDF
- copy an image, video or PDF from anywhere, and then paste into a new Flow
- Add to a Flow from a copied photo/video or PDF
- copy an image, video or PDF from anywhere, and then paste into an existing Flow
- Access and change your team folders (PRO only)
Quick export of a screen to a jpg. From within a Flow, while editing, right-click on thumbnail and it copies to your clipboard/pasteboard.
New Object Webview
- Embed a webpage right into a screen, perfect for dashboards, demos and more
New 4K Video viewing option - need to upgrade to the new PROPlus account which is currently only available to upgrade via our website.
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes too often to be able to
This seems like a flashy program that might be useful. I haven’t been able to test it much as it crashes about every fourth click.
On first inspection it appears to be style over substance with an emphasis on cool! whiz! bang! without a lot of thought of how this is different from say Keynote or Deckset. There is no clearly articulated vision in the tool itself, only in the examples and PR materials. If it were revolutionary it would be apparent in the design from the ground up and we wouldn’t need to be told.
It is slightly different from existing competitors but not to the degree suggested by the sales team. I cannot find anything really new here except being able to embed full PDF docs into slides/screens/pages. I can already do that in LaTeX (hard custom solution) or in Pages via links and kludges (not ideal). I teach scientific presentation and visualization to STEM undergrads and purchase and play with pretty much all such programs. I see no reason to suggest this tool to students.
I believe the goal here is an online story telling tool for the post-literate generation.
Maybe I should just go back to yelling at the kids on my lawn.
It is still a work in progress
I tried to use flowvella to create a presentation. The positive aspects is that the idea of creating a presentation in the form of a webpage and making it easily shareable is great. Practically speaking, I found it very time consuming to align all the objects from one page to another. The text editing in the text box was tedious and slow. So the time to actually create even a basic presentation was too high.
- Flowboard LLC
- 31.4 MB
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 FlowVella
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.