The redesigned FordPass includes features such as parking, gas station suggestions and vehicle controls—now easier to use.
With FordPass you can:
• Get vehicle health alerts. FordPass Connect™(1), SYNC 3® Applink™ or SYNC® Applink™-equipped vehicles can track fuel levels and get alerts when your Ford needs attention.
• Find parking ahead of time in select cities. Search for parking by point of interest, city or address.
• Call or chat with a friendly FordGuide.
• Access Roadside Assistance.
• Find: Easily discover gas stations, restaurants and more.
• Move: Start, stop, lock, unlock and schedule starts for vehicles with FordPass Connect™(1).
• Not all features are available in all markets.
Remote features available on:
2017: Escape, F-150, Fusion
2018: EcoSport, Escape, Expedition, Explorer, F-15-, Fusion, Mustang
2019: Super Duty, EcosSport, Edge, Escape, Expedition, Explorer, F-150, Fusion, Mustang, Ranger, Transit Connect
2020: Ford Figo, Fusion, Mustang, Ranger, Shelby, Super Duty, EcoSport, Escape, Edge, Explorer, Expedition, F-150, Lobo, Super Duty, Transit Connect
(1) FordPass Connect (optional on select vehicles), the Ford Pass App., and Complimentary Connected Services are required for remote features (see FordPass Terms for details). Connected Service and features depend on compatible Bell network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent operation of connected features. Connected service excludes Wi-Fi hotspot.
What’s New - 3.5.0
• Various bug fixes and improvements
Keep the feedback coming!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Ford with Alexa
Very disappointed to find that the FordPass app doesn’t work with the Amazon Echo/Alexa in Canada yet. When you pay that much money for a new F-150 truck you expect little things like this to work. Maybe the problem is on Amazons end but I’m pretty sure if Ford asked that they make it happen they would.
I’m very happy with the app otherwise and would probably have gave it 5 stars if it wasn’t for this small issue. I was looking forward to adding my truck to my smart home devices before I even decided to buy a new truck only to find out that I can’t.
Want km not Miles
Having problem with this app as it will not stay on km after setting it from miles. Always tends to go back to miles. Word are overlapping can’t read some of the descriptions. Other than those problems it’s working fine.
Not ready for prime time yet
Slow refresh, and often requires re-authentication. Also triggers Car Location Update unnecessarily.
- Ford Motor Company
- 304.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Ford Motor Company
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.