#1 Food & Drink App and Featured as 'Best New App' by Apple - this is the essential recipe app from the makers of the critically-acclaimed film Forks Over Knives. Discover over 400 hearty and decadent meals from over 50 leading chefs, with new recipes added weekly!
Every recipe fits the whole-food, plant-based lifestyle that a growing number of health professionals recognize can help stave off and even reverse chronic ailments like heart disease and type 2 diabetes.
- Over 400 (and growing) great-tasting, whole-food, plant-based recipes - with new recipes added weekly!
- Find and prepare your favorite recipes with ease
- Preparation made simple with step-by-step instructions
- Synchronize your shoppings lists across multiple devices with iCloud
- For each step, see the ingredients you need with just a tap
- Convenient shopping list for the grocery items you need to pick up
- Landscape mode for viewing recipes full-screen, with step-by-step instructions
- Contributions from over 50 leading chefs.
- Tips on the plant-based lifestyle and more!
We hope you love using the Forks Over Knives App. If you have any suggestions about how a recipe or the app could be improved even further, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear from you.
Adjustments and bug fixes for iOS13.
Ratings and Reviews
We love this APP
If you want to eat plant based you should consider this APP. It is full of great recipes with great prep instructions and an ingredient list. The APP can also make a shopping list for one or more recipes. It makes shopping really easy especially when transitioning to plant based cooking.
And it’s handy. We have used the APP in the grocery store for meal ideas and to find recipes for vegetables that are on sale.
For those changing their diet to eat healthier, this app is a must. It will help you prepare all your meals daily and keep you on track during your transition.
Nova Scotia, Canada
Love this app
So user friendly, and lots of good content
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.