FortiExplorer is a user-friendly configuration tool that helps you to quickly and easily set up, manage, and monitor your FortiGate appliances from your iOS Devices.
Supports FortiOS 5.6 or newer.
This release includes bug fixes and new features:
- FortiCare sub-accounts now have the ability to view support tickets and upgrade firmware. Note: the email address for the sub-account cannot be used with a FortiCare master account.
- Users can now share FortiGate login information between different phones by scanning a QR code.
- Users can now search for devices.
- Users can now update a device hostname from the device navigation menu. This new feature is available from the gear icon.
- FortiSwitch ports now show diagnostic information such as link speed and sent/received bytes and packets.
Ratings and Reviews
In app purchase for something that we already pay a lot of money every year to get support on. Don’t forget that if we have more than two Devices it means that we have a lot of fortigate subscription.
Now for the good part
Interfaces is nice
It is fast
It has very limited feature
Some of the most important feature would be to be able to add a white list in the website which is a common request we do almost every day.
Charge me more?
We already pay over 50,000$ in subscription and maintenance and support. We have to pay another 27.99$ for the app?
- Fortinet, Inc
- 68.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 - Fortinet, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- FortiExplorer Pro $27.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.