Math calculator with fractions, decimals, percentages, and parentheses that provides a detailed solution for all calculations.
Best helper with fractions for students, teachers, and woodworkers - calculate the right way.
Need to resolve simple or complex fraction problem, convert fractions to decimals or opposite? - this app will do it and will show how it was done.
Main features of this fraction calculator app:
* Supports combining decimal and fractional numbers. Automatically reduces fraction result to its simplest form. (Hint: to reduce a fraction to its simplest form just enter it and press "=", and it will be automatically reduced)
* Converts fractions to decimals. and decimals to fractions. The calculated result is displayed using fractions. Equivalent value in decimals is also available.
* Shows step by step, fully detailed solution for fraction problems.
* History of previous calculations is available.
* Besides basic math operations such as: add, subtract, multiply and divide; fraction calculator allows calculating percentages for fractions.
* Parentheses are also supported ;)
We've made this fraction calculator app available in different colors for you!
Fraction calculator with the solution for free
© UUCMobile, 2018
Ratings and Reviews
- Alexandru Basarab
- 32.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © UUCMobile, 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.39
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.