Freckle™ by Renaissance®: reach every student at their level.
With Freckle, your students automatically work on the Math, ELA, Science and Social Studies lessons that are perfect for them. That way, they are always engaged and challenged, never facing material that is too difficult or easy for them.
- Over 49,000 math questions aligned to Common Core and state standards, covering all of K-9
- Over 16,000 ELA questions aligned to Common Core and state standards, covering all of K-8
- Over 800 non-fiction articles that are written at 3 different levels, covering all of K-12
- A diagnostic pre-test so every student starts at the right level
- An adaptive engine that automatically gives every student the perfect lesson
- Collaborative features that encourage students to help each other
- Motivating features to make sure students are engaged
- Real-world questions that allow students to practice their math knowledge in exciting real-world settings
- A powerful dashboard so teachers and administrators know exactly how students are performing across standards and skills.
- The Wall Street Journal
==WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING==
I would recommend the Freckle app because it is one which is user friendly, and it taps into the different modalities of learning, and it also aids a teacher in differentiation. It is so structured, to point them to assistance, independent of the teacher. And that is what we want to promote: student to student interaction using peer body talk, turn and talk, sharing, and all those things.
~ Dwight Barnes, 4th grade math teacher
The dashboard is amazing. Insights are exactly the quick pieces of information a teacher would want at first glance. The grouping tab is really clean looking and is exactly what teachers and administrators want to see on a daily basis. Teachers could literally print that out and use it in their lesson plans when talking about flexible grouping. It does a great job of presenting the information in a simple way.
~ Josh Shaw, Tech Director
The teacher dashboard is in a very clear format. I like that I can see in one place how each student in the class is progressing. The green/yellow/red color code is a great visual as well as the specific number within the box. It's helpful that I can hover over each concept and see the explanation of that standard.
Overall great product!
~ Jennifer Auten, 2nd grade teacher
Freckle - I love the videos! Instead of showing them just a paragraph write up, it's just like a teacher sitting there with them and going over it.
I think Freckle is a great app for classes and for schools that have a time-sensitive schedule and it gives them instant feedback and data that can be used in class the next day.
~ Jabari Bush, 5th grade math teacher
One of my students got a double digit + double digit problem and he had never done that before. He asked me and I quickly showed him. Next thing I knew he was asking me how to regroup and was doing 2 digit + 2 digit with regrouping, which was extremely impressive to me at this point.
I did take a look at the dashboard. It is fantastic. I showed one of my administrators who is also our Math IST and she is beyond impressed. I've been telling a lot of people about it and will continue to do so!
Thanks again for making what is now the most vital part of my math class.
~ Jane Alukonis, 1st grade math teacher
Freckle is a good solution for our students and our teachers, especially working in an RTI model, teaching CCSS and addressing learning needs within a differentiated instructional model.
~ Emily Klug, 5th grade math
==QUESTIONS? TALK TO US==
- Updated App name to Freckle by Renaissance
- Updated App description
- Updated copyright
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.