Using AccelaStudy's intuitive flashcard-like approach on your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, you can quickly expand your English vocabulary for graduate school exams, university entrance exams, professional advancement, or simply increased language proficiency. Many commonly tested vocabulary words from college and graduate school entrance exams are included with definitions, synonyms, and example sentences. Easily learn new terms with four different ways to study, including a powerful quiz feature which helps you test your progress and a spaced repetition mode which helps you memorize words in the shortest possible time.
Join over 6,000,000 people worldwide who have used AccelaStudy to master new vocabulary.
If you like the FREE Exam Vocabulary Builder by AccelaStudy®, accelerate your learning further by purchasing one of these Vocabulary Builder titles:
• GRE® and GMAT® Vocabulary Builder by AccelaStudy®
• SAT® and ACT® Vocabulary Builder by AccelaStudy®
• TOEFL® Vocabulary Builder by AccelaStudy®
AccelaStudy is even more powerful in the cloud! With a free AccelaStudy Cloud account you can:
• Sync all of your study sets and progress to all of your devices.
• Add new devices at any time. Install AccelaStudy on your new device, sign into your AccelaStudy Cloud account, and your data will automatically be restored to that new device!
• Study online or offline. AccelaStudy syncs immediately while online and any offline data is synced automatically when you go online again.
• Share AccelaStudy with family members and classmates. Signing out of AccelaStudy allows another user to sign in with their account while preserving all data in the cloud.
• FREE Exam Vocabulary Builder is fully functional with challenging words commonly found on many of the college and graduate school entrance exams
• Each word has 2 original, illustrative sentences to help you understand how each word is used in context
• SPACED REPETITION feature helps you quickly memorize new words
• Automatic STATISTICS help you track your learning progress
• SEARCH the entire vocabulary list to find a definition and easily scroll through all matching words
• ORGANIZE your words into an unlimited number of study sets
• Test yourself in QUIZ mode by matching a definition to one of several possible answers
• Quiz mode has Easy and Challenging levels
• Completely HANDS-FREE mode allows you to study English vocabulary while driving or jogging
• Words are grouped into and clearly identified as nouns, adjectives, and verbs
• Saves your progress between study sessions
Please refrain from sending your bug reports or feature requests using the App Store. Instead, to ensure a direct response from us send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also tweet us at http://twitter.com/renkaramedia. We’re always happy to help our users and receive their comments!
TOEFL and GRE are registered trademarks of Educational Testing Service which neither supports nor endorses this application. GMAT is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admissions Council which neither supports nor endorses this application.
- Minor improvements for iOS12.
- Display optimizations for new iOS devices.
Ratings and Reviews
Can't use it without another dictionary app!
I'm more confused with the explanations, also the example sentences are unclear and obscure. Can't use it without checking words in other apps.
Show vocabs in sentence
Really enjoyed learning new vocabulary on this app
I love it! Keep up the good work:))))))))))))))
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Renkara Media Group, Inc.
- 20.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Renkara Media Group, Inc.