Garbage Pail Kids™, the naughty icons of the 80s, are back and ready to battle! Build a team of your favorite cards with original characters released by Topps in the 1980s and beyond. Fully animated like never before, these wacky kids will fight with everything they’ve got— lasers, spray paint, dance moves, nuclear weapons, and anything they can spit, spew, or hurl.
Collect Your Favorite Cards
Adam Bomb, Tee Vee Stevie, Smelly Sally and the characters you remember are ready to fight. Pick your favorites to build your crew and unlock rare cards as you progress. Learn quirky skills, find bizarre gear, and level up your outrageous team.
Battle Till You Barf
Create the best team of Brawlers, Tanks, and Support to be victorious. Face off against rival squads in turn-based RPG combat. Deploy attacks and abilities like Roy Bot’s Crazy Cannon, Hot Scott’s Piercing Poke, or Brainy Janie’s Mind Meltdown to take out your enemies.
Master Your Strategy
Manage your resources and decide when and how to train your crew. Tactically equip your team and unlock new skills to enhance their power. Bring your strongest squad to battle and upgrade your characters to win as challenges get tougher.
Earn Tons Of Junk
Get a veritable cornuCRAPia of loot when you win fights! Collect junk like the lovely Scumbrella, the Hypodermic Noodle, and the ever trusty Slap Stick to increase your power. Train and equip your team to become the baddest kids on the block.
What Are You Waiting For?
Dive in the dumpster, take out the trash, and come play in the ridiculous world of Garbage Pail Kids.
- Previously-missing Junk pieces now drop in appropriate battles: T4 Scumbrella, T5 Belt of Bottles, and T2 Phantom Phlegm
- Character requirements for two missing Junk items have been removed: T3 Ouch Pouch Plan and T2 Insomniac Orb Bits
- Prickly Rick and Junkfood John's upgraded attacks are no longer insanely (and obviously far too) powerful
- Hot Scott's stars now appear correctly during battle
- Some players who were unable to progress in Nuts, Dolts, or Club battles can now continue if they beat the last-completed battle again
Ratings and Reviews
So far... not to bad.
So far it seems to be fairly good. I like the grind in leveling up your cards. We’ll see how the game progresses in the next few months. I will update again. (:
GREAT GAME! I WANT MORE CHARACTERS (i’ve unlocked them all) AND MORE DOLT/NUT/CALAMITY BATTLES (finished them all too)! CAN’T WAIT FOR MORE UPDATES
I have an iPad mini 3 running iOS 12.4 and it says the game is not compatible. Yet on the App Store it says my device is compatible. Works fine on my iPhone 8 running the same iOS.
- Jago Studios, Inc.
- 424 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2019 TOPPS ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- In-App Purchases
- Hot Scott Bundle $6.99
- Mega pack $27.99
- Legendary Pack $139.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.