GarbageDay helps you remember your local waste and recycling collection schedule. Stop wondering when your next waste day is and never take out the wrong bin again with GarbageDay's timely reminders tailored to your city's collection schedule.
- Set weekly reminders to keep you updated the night before or day of your waste collection day
- Receive updates on schedule changes related to holidays and other seasonal collections such as yard waste
- Use WhichBin? to search for correct disposal information for common household items. Recycling can be confusing! We will tell you if something belongs in the garbage, recycling, or organics bin based on your specific municipality guidelines.
- Browse through our Explore tab to see articles on energy conservation, home maintenance, waste management, and more.
- Access home, eco-friendly and seasonal offers from local partners with GarbageDay.
GarbageDay is owned and operated by RBC Ventures, a subsidiary of RBC Royal Bank. At RBC Ventures, we're going beyond banking to solve problems and transform the way you live your life.
GarbageDay has expanded beyond waste collection reminders to include other home maintenance reminders. Don’t worry, we’ll still help you with your garbage schedule, but now we’ll help you with home maintenance and seasonal tasks too!
We also changed the app’s navigation in keeping with your user feedback. We added in a new “Learn” section for seasonal tasks, a “Home Finance” section, and an “Upcoming” section to give you a view of your maintenance schedule.
Ratings and Reviews
Surprisingly useful for an app with the word Garbage in it lol
I really had to write a review because I heard about the app from a friend because once again I had forgotten to take out the trash. I told her I am just so bad at adulting. This app helps me function as adults do and it’s actually quite pretty to look at. Who knew I would spend all this time in an app called GarbageDay reading articles on living green. Lol, seriously.
Find it very helpful !!
Wrong pick-up date for my address
It’s not very useful if you provide the incorrect pick-up schedule:type for garbage/recycling: it’s off by 2 days and also picked the wrong garbage type to be taken... need you to fix this... perhaps allow to enter the postal code (for correct location) or allow manual reminder (as a way to correct your incorrect information).
Developer Response ,
Hi there, I'm sorry it picked up the wrong date for you. I'd like to help correct this, could you please send an email at email@example.com so we can look into your account and correct the schedule for your area? We do apologize for the inconvenience.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- RBC Ventures Inc
- 50.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © RBC Ventures Inc.