The Gemstone Lights™ app is designed to be used with our newest cloud-based "HUB" controller. Customers can now control and program the Gemstone Lights™ Track system and Deck system.
Cloud-based secure sign in. Control your lights from anywhere there is a network or cellular connection.
FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE COLORS
Create Multiple Colors to showcase your favorite Sports Teams, National Holidays, Charity Events, Birthdays and More! (Including Christmas)
WARM WHITE LED
Our Lights include a 4th Warm White LED. Mix and match RGB with W to get a full array of colors. Use the warm white for soft ambient lighting, all year round.
Gemstone Lights are BRIGHT and you can easily dim them to a light glow with the slide of a button.
DOWNLOADABLE PATTERNS & ANIMATIONS
Enjoy hundreds of pre-built colors, patterns, themes, and animations.
With our preset animations, you can create flowing patterns, fades, jumps, shifts and other fun or elegant movements.
SET MULTIPLE TIMERS
No need to buy external timers, Gemstone Lights App allows the user to program multiple timers. Repeat yearly for birthdays or change every hour of the day, you are in control of what colors and patterns turn on.
Enjoy complete control and versatility. Turn on a couple of lights for beautiful architectural lighting, light up a sidewalk or the entrance to your home. Options are endless!
Add sunrise and sunset function in timer.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app is functional but needs work.
Some enhancements I’d like to see are:
- put the running scene up front with the controller main page when it is ‘ON’
- allow for copying and pasting of a scene
- allow for setting zones which ties into copy and paste.
- I have 300+ LEDs so a drag to select would be a great improvement. This needs to work horizontal and vertical. Having 10 across would be nicer too.
- on the page and sort of tying 3+4 above, on the LED page allow the user to set partitions for the zones, this seems like a very easy layer to add.
- a future development could be to allow the user to load photos then allow them to place pointers to the zones to configure then save. I suppose this would be more like a wizard type thing.
- in the Christmas folder, Vintage, it has a green and orange I am not able to select with the wheel. . . Why? Well I know why but could it be made to copy colours or allow for saturation etc.
The app crashes every time you go to turn off a timer making having multiple timer options useless.
App is crap
This app doesn’t sync with the Hub module. My timer won’t work properly and the light go on at 2am when I have them set to turn off at 11pm. I have had nothing but issues with this setup since day1. Super disappointed by something that should be amazing.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.