Generator size calculation is based on connected loads and that type of those loads. The generator shall comply with all constrains of voltage limits during different operation modes . In addition to that , Site condition where that generator set will be installed shall be considered. Correct loading of a generator is very important. Light loading can lead significantly shortened engine life. Engine manufacturers recommend engines do not run below 30% of full load for extended periods. However, using a generator too small for the load can result in unacceptable voltage drops and overheating.
This app will
- Calculate Four Kinds of generator capacities , of which formulas and definitions are provided in details report.
- Calculate the min and max adequate size of generator suitable for your application , and apply all required de-rated factors for ambient temperature, altitude
- Generate detail calculation report in PDF format for your reference with all details of calculation parameters and equitation, with property of editing and sharing.
With more Features such as interaction with users to give some guidelines when you enter the essential data, Rated voltage, your loads in KW or Amperes, site parameters and your required parameters for future spare, the app will interact with you so if the voltage inputs is not standard value will give you orange color. Your inputs will be evaluated during interning process, and will give you green (good), orange (not standard value) or red (exceed the standard limits). The app is deigned to calculate suitable generator size for your loads for both single phase and three phase application.
* New update on calculation algorithm .
* Enhancement to the generated detail report .
* Update the App Name to Generator Sizing calculation
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.