Exploring geocaches with friends and family is a great outdoor activity suitable for every age. Make it even more fun using GeoView Cache!
• Simple to use and works on large and small displays
• Retrieve geocaches from Opencaching Network websites
• Import GPX files containing geocaches from other web sources (e.g. geocaching.com and terracaching.com)
• Log geocaches, tag them as found, as well as other tags, add notes and photos
• Submit logs directly to Opencaching Network websites
• Export your field notes to submit logs to geocaching.com
• Import your already logged/found geocaches from Opencaching Network websites
• Import already logged/found geocaches using a GPX file from geocaching.com
• Create a PDF report of all your logged geocaches containing all logged and tagged information including photos
• Choose from a variety of Apple, ArcGIS™ or Mapbox™ basemaps
• Ability to download static and tiled basemaps from a variety of sources for offline use
• Straight line compass navigation to geocaches with sound alerts
• Track, elevation profile, save and share your route
• Save and share geocache locations using GPX or KMZ files
• Find detailed information about a particular geocache from the source website
• Filter and display your results sorted by distance from a source (GPS location, cursor position on the map, or what3words position)
• Search for a geocache that may or may not be on your current map display
• Filter your results by difficulty, terrain, rating and size
• Ground elevation is automatically added to the cache, GPS and cursor locations
• what3words may be used to easily find and share locations
• Share your geocaches, track points and what3words locations using social media
• Geocache, GPS, and cursor locations can be displayed in lat/long, utm or what3words
• Measure distance and calculate travel time with customizable travel modes
• Share your files with your PC, Mac and with your friends using Dropbox
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPad & iPad mini running IOS 11.0 or later. Requires an Internet connection for Apple, ArcGIS™ or Mapbox™ basemaps (offline versions can be downloaded) and geocache services. For GPS location information on iPads, device models with 3G are required. An iCloud account is required for logging geocaches.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Visit http://www.geoviewcache.com for more information and updates.
This is a mandatory release if you are using the ArcGIS™ basemaps as previous version being discontinued by Esri™.
• search feature when using an online basemap (Apple, ArcGIS™, Mapbox™)
• upgraded to use newest versions of ArcGIS™ and Mapbox™ with new basemap choices including OpenStreetMap™
• improved media use for creating placemarks and routes
• improved social share options
• new weather layer (requires a free account with openweathermap.org)
• fixed GPX files not displaying on devices using iOS 13
• other bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best geocaching software!
So much content to make the trips easier and more enjoyable. Private logging, hiding found caches, distance and difficulty filters, there's a lot of great stuff here.
- EZStuff Software Inc
- 262.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright 2017, EZStuff Software Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.