From breastfeeding to diaper changes, log all your baby or toddler’s milestones and track development with Glow Baby.
Access informative advice and log all of your newborn’s exciting milestones with the best resource for new parents. Track your baby or toddler naps, feeds, your pumping sessions and much more! Logging all of your baby’s vital information couldn’t be easier, that means you can spend more time with your precious newborn.
3 Essential tools that help you log your baby or toddler’s development:
Timers - Track your baby’s feeding, diaper changes, sleep schedule and more
Notifications - Stay on track of your timers with Glow Baby’s reminder notifications
Personalized summaries - Get complete PDF summaries of all your child’s data, plus interactive growth charts
• Interactive log - Track your baby’s feeds, solid intake, milestones, poops, pees and more
• Close-knit community - Connect with parents and discuss your baby and toddlers progress together
• Capture the moment - Take notes and document those precious milestones. You can even share and upload photos with your friends and family!
• Tracking you can trust - Follow and track your baby’s developmental milestones sanctioned by the CDC • Library of daily articles - Read the latest content from Baby 411TM
• Integrated with Apple’s CareKit and Health App.
• Connect with your partner and take care of the baby together
• Get support and parenting advice about your baby’s milestones. Plus, growth charts from the vibrant Glow Baby Community - track your child’s height, weight, and head circumference up through to the age of 5
• Participate in anonymous parenting polls about your baby and toddler’s milestones and growth charts
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Glow Baby is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to Glow Baby Premium, you will unlock the following features:
- Comparative Insights: “Is this normal?” Get peace of mind.
- Synced access for multiple caregivers: It DOES take a village to raise a child.
- Article directory - Next-level baby savvy.
- Private messaging: Like passing notes, but better ;)
- Custom profile: Stand out from the rest.
- Premium support: No long lines for you...with Premium, you jump the queue!
$29.99 for 3 months, first 3 months trial at $23.99
$47.99 for 1 year after 7 day free trial ($3.99/month)
$79.99 for lifetime
(Subscription works across all Glow company apps!)
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, Glow yearly subscription is $47.99, a monthly subscription is $7.99.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication.
Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
CONNECT WITH US
Support - firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/glow
Instagram - @glowbabyapp
Twitter - @GlowHQ
Pinterest - @GlowHQ
Hello Glow fam! In this new update, we're bringing you a comprehensive weekly summary that includes ALL the data you've logged for your baby each week. The report will include data such as, feeding, sleep, diaper, activities, and more. So upgrade to the latest version and happy logging!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Bring back the old format!
I used to use this app multiple times a day for tracking wake windows for my baby instead of trying to figure out how long he has been awake..now I don’t know if I will even continue using the app at all. I used to recommend it to all first time mothers because of its great functions. So disappointing.
Ruined a helpful app, removed functionality
The home page redesign is terrible, and has removed critical functionality that made this app useful. The home page used to display the latest logs l, which as a parent you often need to check 10x per day, especially when switching between caregivers. This is the primary function of the app.
It also used to show much time had passed SINCE the last log - critical information for breastfeeding moms. The redesign has hidden all this information, and removed the ability to see the time since the last log. Which means it’s useless for breastfeeding.
I love that they added tracking for toddlers, especially for the growth charts, but everything else about the update is terrible and completely misunderstands why people use the app. The social media timeline look is only going to help them monetize if people still use the app! These changes make that a big question.
Hate the new update
I would rate 5 stars I’ve been using this since my little one was born she is now 22 months but the newest update is Terrible I don’t like it
- Glow, Inc.
- 170.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2020 Glow, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Glow Premium $21.49
- Premium Baby Tracker $63.99
- Glow Lifetime Premium $139.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.