Developed by Bereaved Families of Cape Breton, “Good Grief” is meant to be a resource for youth in Nova Scotia who are coping with the death of a loved one. It is designed to help them on their journey of healing and give them a place to remember and honour their deceased loved ones.
The app contains:
- Daily feeling tracking
- Personal journal with writing prompts
- Individual photo/text Memory Boxes for remembering deceased loved ones
- Ability to virtually send and record messages to deceased loved ones
- Tips for coping with grief
- Suggested ways to remember your deceased loved ones
- Contact numbers and sites for Nova Scotia resources designed for youth who are grieving
- Fixed local time issue in Journal calendar.
- Edited images are now stored server side.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Bereaved Families of Cape Breton Society
- 35.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Bereaved Families of Cape Breton
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.