Develop skills and keep your new year's resolutions by doing a little every day. Get into the habit and don't break the chain! This app is based on Jerry Seinfeld's advice and makes it easy to keep track of your daily habits, with reminders so you never forget what you have to do.
- Multiple habit chains
- Set a 'time to do' reminder and a daily deadline for each habit
- See all your habits in a checklist
- At-a-glance view of current and longest chain lengths
- Overdue tasks marked in red
- Calendar view for editing your chains
- Pick habit colors
- Pause and resume habits without losing your old chains
- Supports larger displays of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple Watch app and Today widget let you track your habits for the day without launching the main app
- Apple Watch complication shows your progress for the day
Advanced features (in app purchase)
- Record the reasons you broke your chains
- Chain statistics
Keep your habits small so you'll never break the chain. For example:
- Write 500 words every day
- Practice the piano for 15 minutes every day
- Do 20 press-ups each morning
- Meditate for 10 minutes every day
Pick something you want to be great at and do a little every day.
The colour selectors looked like little flying saucers. But no longer.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use and aesthetically pleasing.
Works as advertised
Good for getting yourself into a new habit.
Occasionally crashes, failing to open. Be patient and works later that day is the next. Otherwise a great app.
- Good To Hear Ltd
- 45.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Michael Forrest, Ulrich Atz
- In-App Purchases
- Statistics Unlock $2.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.