Goodbudget is a personal finance app for budget planning and money management. Share a budget with sync across multiple phones (and the web!).
MANAGE MONEY WITH PEOPLE YOU LOVE
Goodbudget is perfect for sharing a budget with a spouse, family member, or friend. Sync across multiple devices including iPhones, other smartphones, and the web.
* Transactions synced with the cloud and accessible from other devices, including Goodbudget's web app!
* Stay on the same page about finances with those close to you
* Your data is automatically and securely backed up to Goodbudget's website
* Download transactions to CSV (on website)
Goodbudget helps you make sense of your budgeting and spending with in-app reports.
* Know how to modify your budget after analyzing reports
* Spending by envelope report (cool-looking pie chart!)
* Income vs spending report
* Even more reports on the web
A PROVEN SYSTEM
Goodbudget is based on the envelope budgeting method. But with no physical envelopes...only virtual envelopes!
* Check envelopes balances (aka how much you have left to spend) while you're on-the-go
* Expense tracking optimized for speed
* Proven cash envelope budgeting method
* Track your bank balances in addition to envelope balances
* Live within your means
* Schedule transactions and automatic envelope fills
Ad-free, Free Forever version includes 10 regular envelopes & 10 annual envelopes. Use envelope budgeting to plan your spending, not just track it!
SUBSCRIBERS GET MORE FEATURES!
* Unlimited regular envelopes
* Unlimited annual envelopes
* Sync up to 5 devices
* 7 years of transaction history
* Personal and friendly email support
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
If you're looking to track where your money goes, plan your spending, or create a budget that works, try us out!
Goodbudget: Budget well. Live life. Do Good.
Features, bugs? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org! We're happy to help!
** Leading personal finance app downloaded over 2,000,000 times AND previously featured by Apple, The New York Times, Forbes, CNET, LifeTime TV, The Boston Globe, and Lifehacker **
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use
Really easy to quickly track your budget and stay within your spending by category.
App randomly removes money from your budgets. Buggy and useless.
Developer Response ,
Hi Teacup - Sorry for the troubles with money being removed! Can you send us an email to email@example.com so we can investigate?
Great at what it does.
Excellent resource for keeping track of money and week to week finances.
Would like to see some savings folders. (folders you fill up instead of empty)
And the UI could be a lot simpler. But considering it’s free I can’t complain too much.
- Dayspring Technologies, Inc.
- 13.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-present Dayspring Technologies, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Plus Plan $7.49
- Annual Plus Plan $62.99
- 3 Months of Plus Plan $24.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.