>>>>> EAR TRAINING FOR BEGINNERS TO PROS <<<<<
Professional musicians know, that having a good trained ear is one of the most important skills, a musician should have. goodEar was made to increase those skills and bring you on a new musical level!
It is made for all musicians, whether you are beginner or professional.
• Choose from all intervals between 2 octaves
• Play them ascending, descending, or simultaneously
• Activate "backing chord" to hear the interval in harmonic context
• Create your own exercises, depending on your personal approach. (No annoying wizards)!
• Play the exercises on piano or give the answer with multiple-choice
• Watch your progress in statistics
• Make highscores, and try to challenge yourself
goodEar was made with the knowledge of various professional musicians and teachers, for giving you high quality music education on the iPad.
Minor fixes and performance improvement.
Ratings and Reviews
An excellent way to learn musical intervals. Nice clean easy-to-use interface. The only difficulty I had was turning on more intervals than just the default two. This is done from the pulldown menu at the top right of the interface. It lists the individual intervals using a lower case "b" rather than a flat.
Professionally made app. Perfect for practicing and keeping up with ear training at home and on the go. Best of its kind on the app store.
I like how you can decide which intervals are and aren't tested. However I think it would be even better if we could select ascending, descending, and unison similar to how we choose the intervals.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.