Google Cloud Console helps you to manage your services running on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) directly from your Apple iPhone or iPad:
• Stay connected to the cloud and check billing, status and critical issues.
• Create your own custom dashboard to produce an overview of your GCP services.
• Monitor the state of your Compute Engine and App Engine resources with the ability to SSH into your VMs.
• Access to Cloud Shell to perform any Google Cloud (gcloud) operation.
• View and respond to incidents, errors and logging.
We plan to deliver new features regularly and continually improve your user experience. Please give us your feedback in the app by tapping the menu button in the upper-left corner, selecting Help & Feedback, and then Send feedback.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Downloaded to monitor dataproc jobs and couldn’t do it. Disappointed.
Bug viewing log entry details
This is a bug viewing log entry details when in dark mode. Could you please fix. Thanks
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. The card issue you reported has been resolved. To get the fix, please update to the latest version.
- Google LLC
- 129.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.