Explore world landmarks, discover natural wonders and step inside locations such as museums, arenas, restaurants and small businesses with Google Street View.
Also create photo spheres to add your own Street View experiences. Start with your phone’s camera or add a one–shot spherical camera (like the Ricoh Theta V or S) for easy 360º photography. Then, you can publish to Google Maps to share your photo spheres with the world.
• Browse — or be notified of — Google’s newest special collections
• Explore all of Street View (including contributions from others)
• Review your public profile of published photo spheres
• Manage your private photo spheres
• Immerse yourself in photo spheres with Cardboard mode
Creating and sharing photo spheres:
• Use your phone’s camera (no camera accessories required)
• Connect to a spherical camera to capture in one tap
• Share to Google Maps as immersive photo spheres
• Share privately as flat photos
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Fixed iOS 12+ OSC camera linking
Support for capturing panoramic photos in iPhone X and newer iPad models
Misc usability fixes for scrolling and navigating contributions
Updated permissions for iOS 10+
Ratings and Reviews
Google street app
I don’t have a whole lot to say other then it’s really cool to see what different parts of the world looks like.
Being able to go back in time.
The desktop version allows you to see how and area has changed over time. But the mobile version lacks this and I really see no reason.
The streets never looked so good.
- Google LLC
- 135.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.