A full featured, yet easy to use app for GO Transit riders in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) in Ontario, Canada. Get live statuses over the Internet, and regardless of connection, find the fastest trips for your destination (up to 2 transfers). Buy once for both the iPhone and iPad.
● Current status for both trains and buses as reported by GOTransit.com
● Live platform departure status for ALL train stations
● Find times by departure/arrival stops for trips (up to 2 transfers) without needing an Internet connection. Automatically checks for new schedules to download within the app when launched with an Internet connection.
● Adult fares for all planned trips without an Internet connection. Full fare info if you do.
● Quick table view of the shortest trips
● Find the closest stop to your current location. Easily launch the Maps app with directions loaded for getting to your selected stop.
Take a look at the screenshots to see how easy and useful this app is!
"I know designing a good search interface is hard, but yours is already pretty good. Having schedules is what makes the app worth purchasing, so you’ve got the right idea there. I’ve always been frustrated with the GO website, your app is already easier to use!" -Michael
"Your app is awesome. A fantastic idea. It shows how to use technology to improve our lives." -Miguel
● Tap on the "From"/"Travel to" table cells to set your trip departure/arrival.
● In the trips view, use the icon in the upper-right corner to switch between details and overview mode.
● Use the "Info" button at the top-right of the Search screen to get explanations on the schedules.
Send any problems to tripleQuadSupport@gmail.com
● If you experience crashing when starting up after an upgrade, delete the app and download again (free of charge) from the App Store.
● To get the latest schedule, connect to the Internet first, then launch GOToronto and go to the Schedule screen. A prompt should come up automatically asking to be downloaded. If not prompted, then tap the "refresh" icon at the bottom next to the Last Updated message. If you experience problems downloading, try again after restarting your device (turn it off and on).
GOToronto is not affiliated nor endorsed by GO Transit. Data used in this product or service is provided with the permission of Metrolinx. Metrolinx makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or currency of the data used in this product or service.
Please support us by submitting your reviews in the App Store!
● Fix in-app over the air schedule updates
● Updated system maps
● Removed "Change" button in Platforms tab pending rewrite
Ratings and Reviews
Station platform locator not working
I’ve used this app for years, but the platform search function for all other stations outside of Union station does not work no matter how much permissions I’ve allowed it. Please fix, I would hate to subscribe to another app after becoming comfortable with this one.
App. Not working correctly
I have used this app for years and for the past several weeks I can not change the station location on the platform screen it just keeps defaulting to union. No matter which station I type in and press search its just a blank screen. Location finder keeps saying failed to find locations plus No station stops are listed to select. I have uninstalled reinstalled made sure location finder is clicked and have checked numerous other settings I have emailed the app support on several occasions and received no reply. Very disappointed that no one has gotten back to me especially since I paid for this app.
DO NOT SPEND MONEY ON THIS APP!
The schedule on the AP is not updated well at least for my schedule I’ve missed the train several times checking this schedule. Followed the schedule to make sure I catch my train to realize I missed it and the schedule on the boards at the station don’t match what it’s says. Just stating this because I wouldn’t mind if it was a free app but it’s not.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Edward Lam
- 5.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2021 Edward Lam
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.