A full featured, yet easy to use app for GO Transit riders in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) in Ontario, Canada. Get live statuses over the Internet, and regardless of connection, find the fastest trips for your destination (up to 2 transfers). Beautiful in the latest iOS with universal support for iPhone and iPad.
● Current status for both trains and buses as reported by GOTransit.com
● Live platform departure status for ALL train stations
● Find times by departure/arrival stops for trips (up to 2 transfers) without needing an Internet connection. Automatically checks for new schedules to download within the app when launched with an Internet connection.
● Adult fares for all planned trips without an Internet connection. Full fare info if you do.
● Quick table view of the shortest trips
● Find the closest stop to your current location. Easily launch the Maps app with directions loaded for getting to your selected stop.
Take a look at the screenshots to see how easy and useful this app is!
"I know designing a good search interface is hard, but yours is already pretty good. Having schedules is what makes the app worth purchasing, so you’ve got the right idea there. I’ve always been frustrated with the GO website, your app is already easier to use!" -Michael
"Your app is awesome. A fantastic idea. It shows how to use technology to improve our lives." -Miguel
● Tap on the "From"/"Travel to" table cells to set your trip departure/arrival.
● In the trips view, use the icon in the upper-right corner to switch between details and overview mode.
● Use the "Info" button at the top-right of the Search screen to get explanations on the schedules.
Send any problems to tripleQuadSupport@gmail.com
● If you experience crashing when starting up after an upgrade, delete the app and download again (free of charge) from the App Store.
● To get the latest schedule, connect to the Internet first, then launch GOToronto and go to the Schedule screen. A prompt should come up automatically asking to be downloaded. If not prompted, then tap the "refresh" icon at the bottom next to the Last Updated message. If you experience problems downloading, try again after restarting your device (turn it off and on).
GOToronto is not affiliated nor endorsed by GO Transit. Data used in this product or service is provided with the permission of Metrolinx. Metrolinx makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or currency of the data used in this product or service.
If you enjoy GOToronto, please update reviews every new release to spread the word!
● Fix bug which prevented St. Catharines and Niagara Falls stations from showing up in Platforms stop picker
Ratings and Reviews
I like this app and it is a very good replacement for the Go Transit App... from how many years ago now? I tried using it again, to see if I could remember how it functions and there seems to be a problem, with choosing a scheduled route, from point A to point B. For example: I usually travel on the Lakeshore West line and it is my main transportation from getting to point A to point B and I also use VoiceOver on my iPhone, to do what I can with the app. However, it does not allow me to choose a route easily and it de-faultes to the Acton, which is nowhere near where I live, comparitively speaking, within the Go Transit boundry. Hopefully you can take a look at that and fix this pesky bug. Otherwise, keep up the great work and I'm sure you are always updating and improving the app and you should be commended for it.
One and only app you will ever need
This is the only you will ever need, if you are a go rider. Believe me the developer of this app is always updating and bug fixing this app. I have never had an issue with this app. Always updating on the current conditions. Some times better than GO switchboard. Bought this app about 10 years ago and I'm still a big fan. My day doesn't start without first looking at the this app and conditions of go transit. Don't waste your money on any other app. Now already buy the app now. Don't make me twist your arm.
Hey devs pls add this function
Idk if devs read these reviews but it would be cool if beside each train it would show what track the train appeared on last. Obviously it is subject to change which is why you cannot just write tracks but it would be nice to have the previous tracks for the time slot of the day before
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.