• Supports all NFC chip types; Type 1 - Type 5 (NXP NTAG, Mifare Ultralight, SLI-X...)
• Read NDEF records from NFC tags
• NFC tags must be NDEF encoded to be read by an iOS device; blank (unencoded) NFC tags will not work (see help for details)
• Scan all popular barcode formats; QR Codes, Data Matrix, Code 128, UPC and more
• Open url in browser
• Display text
• Copy text to clipboard; setting to automate
• Search on Google for text; setting to automate
• 3D touch for easy reading of NFC tags and barcodes
• Setting to auto-read NFC tag or scan barcode
• Reading NFC tags is only possible on an iPhone 7 or newer with iOS 11 installed!
• Barcode scanning will work on all devices
• See help site for details
The GoToTags Store is the largest worldwide supplier for NFC tags. GoToTags can encode NFC tags for customers so the can be read by iOS.
• Updated icons & screenshots
• Updated dependencies
• New certificate
• Minor bug fixes
* Updated corporate address
Ratings and Reviews
- Wireless Sensor Technologies, Inc.
- 18.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 GoToTags
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.