GeoView Pro is a geospatial image & data viewing application designed for professionals, scientists and just about anyone who uses a map. Use it to create a layered display of base maps, XYZ gridded data along with interactive 3D shadows, vector graphics and your current GPS position. You choose the files, we sort out the details. Everything has logical default settings to get your data displayed as quickly as possible. You may customize the workspace to suit your own taste, but in most cases you won’t have to. When you have things the way you like them, you can save the workspace for quick loading in the future.
• overlay Apple Map, ArcGIS™ maps, Mapbox™ maps and other basemap sources with raster data, gridded data, interactive shadow, & vector data
• download basemaps for offline use
• overlay your current GPS position
• geo-referencing using embedded data, World Files, or manual entry
• projection of vector data and GPS to your geo-referenced base maps
• add & edit placemarks, GPS tracks and routes with user-selectable symbols, names & descriptions
• split your data into layers with custom attributes for data entry and display, export to csv
• import features, layers and data attributes from supported vector graphics file types
• estimate route completion times using custom speeds
• elevation profiling of routes and tracks
• display a reference grid in lat-long or UTMs
• post place mark, route and track information using popular social media
• overlay geocache locations based on your display view
• what3words support
• simple to use - automatic layer sorting, logical default display parameters, dynamic scale-bar
• downloaded maps are available even without Internet connectivity
• file management and distribution using Dropbox, iCloud, AirDrop, and HTML
• supports many popular file formats (with more being added all the time)
We are always adding new & exciting functionality! Watch for update announcements on Twitter.
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPad & iPad mini running IOS 11.0 or later. Requires an Internet connection for Apple, ArcGIS™ or Mapbox™ online maps. For GPS location information on iPads, device models with 3G are required.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Visit http://www.geoviewpro.com for more information and updates.
This is a mandatory upgrade for anyone using the ArcGIS™ basemaps as previous versions will be discontinued by Esri™.
• search feature when using an online basemap (Apple, ArcGIS™, Mapbox™)
• upgraded to use newest versions of ArcGIS™ and Mapbox™ with new basemap choices including OpenStreetMap™
• improved media use for creating placemarks and routes
• improved social share options
• new weather layer (requires a free account with openweathermap.org)
• fixed GPX files not displaying on devices using iOS 13
• other bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great for geocaching
I love having all my cache locations with me all the time, beats the pants off my old handheld GPS.
- EZStuff Software Inc
- 289.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- Copyright © 2019 EZStuff Software Inc. All Rights Reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.