GradeBook Pro is a powerful and intuitive classroom management tool. Record scores, attendance, and student performance in an app designed with professional educators in mind.
GradeBook Pro is a complete solution, there are no in-app purchases, subscriptions, advertisements, limitations, or third party services to pay for.
• Weighted and standard point-based scales are supported.
• Customize the grade scale with unlimited letter grade ranges.
• Categorize assignments to see student grades by category.
• Award extra credit or deduct penalty points.
• Drop or exempt a score to exclude it from the grade calculation.
• Override the number of points possible on a student-by-student basis.
• Record a note with any score.
• View student average grade, highest grade, and total point score.
• Categorized classes report overall and category-specific grades.
• Assign custom labels to four selectable behavior marks.
• Quickly track performance, participation, preparedness, behavior, conduct, or any other criteria.
• Mark students as Present, Absent, or Tardy.
• Absent and tardy entries can be flagged as excused or unexcused.
• View photos while recording attendance.
• Email a daily attendance summary.
• Quickly create email addressed to all present, absent, or tardy students.
• Student attendance status is displayed on the main and score entry screen.
• Create attendance, grade, performance, and roster reports for the class.
• Create attendance, grade, performance, and summary reports for individual students.
• Export grade, attendance, and performance data to CSV formatted files.
• Upload reports to Dropbox, email them, or view them on the in-app report viewer.
• Email a list of ungraded students by assignment.
• Five color themes to choose from.
• Import class rosters or scores via email, iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Box, etc…
• Backup and restore with via iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Box, etc…
• Assign photos to students to view when recording grades or taking attendance.
• Copy students, assignments, grade scales, and categories between classes.
• Prevent unauthorized access with a launch passcode.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Split view fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Only app I use
I generally like the app. I stopped using drop box to import the students so I never realized it was no longer supported. I just have students type their names in so it doesn’t really matter. It is a basic grading program that does what one would expect it to do. It could use a refresh though.
Death of a great app
No longer works with Dropbox which renders useless. Constant error 400 message.
I appreciate the convenience of being able to enter attendance and marks as I wander around the classroom, and the ability to email grade & attendance reports. BUT I really wish I could add comments to individual student reports so as to use them for send-home Interim Reports - I still have to use another program to do this.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Setona LLC
- 22.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2015 Eric Lombardo
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.