Allow Grafio to become an extension of your fingertip. Draw a rectangle, circle or an ellipse and watch Grafio recognize and replace it with a perfectly looking shape for your diagram or schematic. Grafio has been around for 8 years already, polished, efficient and full of features achieved through more than 30 updates and free upgrades.
Drag and drop objects on the canvas for more complex diagrams. Make connections and add text and images. Everything you need for visualizing your idea.
The shapes you draw are automatically closed and straightened, all primitive shapes are instantly recognized. The lines you draw between shapes are automatically turned into connections thanks to our shape recognition algorithms.
Some diagrams require more advanced objects. Grafio provides hundreds of shapes you could easily drag in from the library. You could also insert images from your Camera Roll as shapes and connect them to your other shapes.
Recording audio notes to your shapes could be a way for you to collect your thoughts or you can use this feature for something more creative, like taking an interview or recording your riffs for example.
SIMPLE AND MINIMALISTIC
We developed а non-intrusive interface that will get you straight to the point. All advanced features you might need are also there hidden beneath the surface. To have all that power on your iOS Device at your fingertips is truly amazing!
- Video tutorials on Grafio on YouTube:
+++ FEATURE SET +++
• Shape recognition (recognizes hand drawn basic shapes - rectangles, ellipses, triangles etc.)
• Drag & Drop shapes from many libraries
• Insert or paste Images
• Ultimately precise drawing with Apple Pencil
• Build diagrams and graphs through connections (a line between two objects is recognized as a connection)
• Label shapes and connections (double tap to add text anywhere)
• Select, move, rotate and scale everything (even sketches)
• Change shape size, colors, opacity and other properties
• 50+ Fonts, font size, font colors and font alignment
• Not enough fonts? Import your favorite ones!
• 10 Different connection types with adjustable radius
• Bring To Front / Send To back / Lock or Group Shapes
• Copy and Paste across the application
• Undo & Redo
• Zoom and Pan across your canvas
• AirPlay and VGA/HDMI output for presentations
• Export to PDF, PNG or JPG
• Send your document or graphics by e-mail
• AirPrint Support
• DropBox Support
+++ THE POSSIBILITIES +++
• Make Designs
• Take Visual Notes
• Vector Sketches
• Network Diagrams
• SDL Diagrams
• Data Flow Diagrams
• Workflow Diagrams
• TQM Diagrams
• Audit Diagram
• Organisational Charts
• Venn Diagrams
• Basic Charts and Graphs
• Sankey Diagrams
• Mind Mapping (Brainstorming Diagram)
• Block Diagram
• USE CASE Diagrams
• Web Site Maps
• Wireframe Diagrams
• Record Audio Notes to your Visual Objects
and many more...
• Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Azure Services
• Basic Shapes
• Basic Flowchart
• Hazard Symbols
• Vintage Shapes
• Balloons & Callouts
• FULL ACCESS - Get all libraries at a discount
• Network Diagram
• SDL Diagram
• Workflow Diagram
• Audit Diagram
• TQM Diagram
• Data Flow Diagram
• ESL "Energese"
• Maps & Flags
• iOS UI Kit
• UX Flowchart cards (sitemap)
• Event-driven process chain (EPC)
• Concept Map
• Cross-Functional Flowchart
• Marketing Diagrams
• Venn Diagrams
Check out http://www.tentouchapps.com/Grafio for more info...
Fixed various export issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Super Easy - Dream App
Great app, very intuitive. You can create nice images in minutes. Get it!
Great App. One small request:Option to disable single touch drawing when using Pen.
First of all; I love the app. Thank you for great work.
One small thing is can you add the option for disabling drawing with single touch when using pen. I have ipad pro and using pen to draw, but I try to move screen with single finger when using pen because having two methods to draw is unintuitive. And probably because many other apps are working that way, it is recorded in muscle memory. Also when it is disabled, the single touch can be assigned to canvas movements.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the kind review and for the suggestion! Indeed, it would be very helpful to have finger panning/zooming while drawing with the pencil. There is one obstacle though - the app is not aware if the pencil is around and connected. It could only switch to this mode once you begin drawing with the pencil. Another approach would be to have a dedicated "pencil" button for this mode, which unfortunately clashes with the current mode buttons. We are now pushing hard to release Grafio 4. Once we do that we will spend a bit of time to figure out how to implement what you ask for in an elegant way.
Promising app but buggy and incomplete
Pros: easy to use and learn. Makes great-looking diagrams and charts
Cons: Weird bugs and some hard-to-work-around UI choices. It has snapping, but snapping doesn’t work for resizing, bizarrely. Sometimes items change depth order randomly.
I want to love this app but I’m a little disappointed with my purchase, honestly.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the detailed review! We will be glad to help, simply drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ten Touch Ltd.
- 149.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Ten Touch Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Library Access $8.49
- AWS Free
- Azure Services Free
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.