Grailed is a curated peer-to-peer marketplace for new and lightly worn luxury menswear.
** Discover fire pieces at affordable prices
** Easily sell your clothing to other fashion enthusiasts and fund your next Grail
** Shop hard to find items from brands like Supreme, Rick Owens, Raf Simons, Saint Laurent, Jordan and Gucci.
Our curated feed helps you browse the latest in mens fashion and streetwear. Each piece is sourced directly from the closets of like-minded fashion-conscious individuals. Not only is our catalog highly curated, but since every item is secondhand our prices are unbeatable. It’s the single best way to build your wardrobe with high-quality, stylish pieces.
Other key features:
• In-depth articles about influential and up-and-coming designers
• Filtered lists to help you shop the latest trends
• Weekly drops giving users a first come, first served opportunity at owning a piece of clothing history
• GQ - “If you've got a hardcore menswear fan in your life then chances are he uses Grailed.”
• Esquire - “For those unfamiliar with Grailed, it's basically become the marketplace for secondhand menswear, streetwear, and runway pieces.”
• Hypebeast - "Grailed has already cemented itself as a definitive marketplace for secondhand menswear, streetwear and runway pieces."
• Racked - "Grailed's clean design and simple functionality make the experience about the product in a way that's inclusive and not intimidating."
• HighSnobiety - "Now you can unload items or re-up on your fashion must-haves, all directly and more conveniently from your phone or tablet.”
• Complex - " Grailed has made good on their quest to become the best men's marketplace on the Internet.”
• Quartz - “Grailed represents a new way that many young men are discovering and interacting with clothes.”
iOS13 UI Updates
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for buying and selling!
Been using it for a couple of years now and havent had a problem yet.
Banned despite regular 5-star Feedback, terrible customer service
Had a great experience with Grailed up until my account was randomly and unfairly banned. This was due to another seller not liking how I was selling the same merchandise as him but at a fraction of the price. I was gaining more customers, so he claimed that I was using his photos, resulting in my account getting banned. Grailed customer service would not listen to anything I had to say about the matter and were unsympathetic towards the unfairness of the situation. Grailed support told me that I was permanently banned for something I did not even do. It’s saddening to see legitimate and honest accounts like mine get taken down for no reason while inauthentic accounts still run amok on Grailed. I’m incredibly disappointed with how my case was handled. If you still want to sell stuff on this flawed platform, great — but don’t expect any help from customer service when something goes wrong.
Full of scammers
This site is absolute garbage. I spend more time writing information about cases than I do selling/buying. There’s so many scammers that this is a complete waste of time
- Grailed, Inc
- 202.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © Grailed, Inc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.