Grandstream Wave Lite is a FREE softphone application which allows users to make and receive voice/video calls through their business or residential SIP accounts on any iOS device (version 8.0+) from anywhere in the world, via either cellular data or WiFi. This application supports integration of up to 6 SIP accounts, 6-way voice conferencing, and allows users to monitor their IP PBX (such as Grandstream's UCM6100 series IP PBX & UCM6510 IP PBX) while utilizing speed dial with up to 24 virtual BLF keys. Grandstream Wave Lite also supports advanced SIP telephony features including call transfer, LDAP phonebook integration and more. With Grandstream Wave Lite, business and residential users always have access to their SIP lines and can easily keep in touch with business or personal contacts without using expensive cellular data plans.
Key Features & Technical Specifications:
• Supports Video, Hardware encode/decode, up to 720P
• Supports G.711µ/a, G.722 (HD-audio), G.726-32, GSM, iLBC and Opus codecs
• SIP-based softphone
• Requires iOS 8.0+
• Can be used over cellular data connection or WiFi
• Strong security features including SIP over TLS and 128/256-bit SRTP
• Supports 6 SIP accounts, up to 6-way audio conference, and 24 virtual BLF keys
• Native integration with mobile devices including contacts, call history and ringtones.
• Enterprise features including IP PBX integration, BLF, call transfer/pickup, call recording with UCM, LDAP
• Automatic call forwarding based on time and location rules
• Powerful NAT traversal options including automatic NAT discovery, STUN and UPnP
• Automatic provisioning including XML provisioning and 2-D barcode scan
• Fully customizable skins and themes for optional branding needs
• Voice channel switching between Bluetooth, earphone, speakerphone & 3.5mm headset
• Users can view info of Incoming & Outgoing calls and missed calls in call history
• Telephony Features: Hold, mute, transfer, forward (unconditional/no-answer/busy), call park/pickup, paging, Do Not Disturb (DND), call waiting, call history, flexible dial plan, custom ringtones, server redundancy & fail-over, and Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
1.Modify application name;
Ratings and Reviews
App crashes a few seconds after receiving call
App seems to very well written, but call handling app crashes a few seconds after receiving a call. Needs to be fixed.
App drains battery like crazy
The app works fine. I wanted to use it just for outbound calls but it kills the battery even if I turn off push notifications and background app use.
Wish their was a way to only use it for outbound calling.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Grandstream Networks, Inc.
- 54.8 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Grandstream Networks, Inc