Graphic is a full-featured graphic design and illustration application for iPad. True desktop-class editing and illustration tools on the go.
"...the iOS’ answer to Adobe Illustrator" - Padgadget
"Finally, Professional Vector Editing Comes to the iPad; 9/10" - AppStorm.net
"Numerous options; easy to use" - Macworld
Graphic has all of the tools you need to create everything from detailed technical illustrations to beautiful works of art. Create complex designs quickly and easily, even on the go.
Easily share designs with the Mac and iPhone versions of Graphic using iCloud or Dropbox.
- Photoshop PSD import/export
- PDF and SVG import/export
- Layer FX - shadows, glows, multiple strokes and fills, etc.
- Multi-color linear, radial, and angle gradients
- Shape libraries
- Dimension labels with precision settings
- Boolean path combinations
- Canvas scale, Rulers, and units (mm, cm, inches)
- Pen tool multi-point selection and editing
- Smart alignment guides and point snapping
- Magnifier Loupe
- Dropbox Integration
Layers, Text, Images, Object Groups, Multi-color Gradients, RGB / HSB / Hex color pickers, Brushes, Bezier Pen Tool, customizable Canvas Styles, Grid and Smart Guide Snapping, Image Masking, vector-based PDF and SVG file import/export, and much more!
- Brush and Pencil tools for fluid drawing and sketching
- Essential set of shape tools
- Multiple Layers allowing you to create complex designs
- Powerful Pen tool for creating custom shapes
- Color picker wheel / RGB and HSB sliders / Hex colors
- Magnifier Loupe
- Eraser Tool
- Unlimited Layers
- Linear, radial, and angle multi-color gradients
- Multi-style text support, TrueType (.ttf) font import
- Text gradients and text path clipping
- Convert Text to Paths, Place Text on Path
- Apply shadows and effects to shapes, text, and images
- Rotate, scale, and shear transform tools
- Snap to Grid, Smart Alignment Guides, and Point Snapping
- Line dash and arrow styles
- Image fill masking and cropping
- Canvas Styles
EXPORT / SHARE
- Export drawings as vector-based PDF and SVG files
- Export layered Photoshop PSD files
- Export transparent PNG or JPEG images
- Save and Import from Dropbox
- Sync designs using iCloud
- Save designs to your Photos Library
- Send designs via email
- Send designs directly to other iPad application
- Copy and paste to and from other iPad applications
- AirPrint document printing
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Please update your app
The amount of bugs in this thing are really piling up.
- Fix your iCloud sync PLEASE. The files get stuck uploading and in some occasions disappear entirely deleting hours of work.
- When a file is renamed it doesn’t update in the previewer, and when selected and opened it causes the program to crash.
- Saving doesn’t always work, and reverts to a previous version of the file.
- An update that allowed the user to create their own template and add it to the template chooser would be amazing.
- Snapping to grid works great, however, support for the brush to snap to grid lines would be revolutionary. (Seriously no one else does this except Concepts and they’re not vector based...)
If you guys sorted these issues out and introduced those recommendations Id pay triple for your app. Please please update this thing
Disappointed by lack of active development
I used this app on macOS a few years ago. It was my favourite vector tool. Unfortunately, the iPad version does not live up to the fond memories I have of using its macOS counterpart. This version is not actively maintained with many outstanding bugs. For example, the most frustrating bug for me is the inability to edit text when double-clicking with a mouse!
What is most disappointing, however, is that no one seems to be listening to users and actively trying to improve the user experience of the app. There are many suggestions I could make to the development team, but unfortunately, I think they would fall on deaf ears. This could easily be an amazing app (possible the best vector app on the iPad app store), if only it got more attention. :'(
Been using this app for years
It has been a very useful tool for me. I support this app and think it’s one of the better options for vector graphic manipulation. I have found it crashing a little more recently. It’s still a good app, but it will crash. I’m using an iPad Air 3 and not overloading the file.
When the app crashes, I’ve been able to open it back up and continue right where I left off. Fortunately, I have never lost a single project over the years. It is time for a bug and stability update though. Hopefully we’ll see one soon.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.