According to researchers at the Harvard Medical School, “Gratitude helps people feel more positive emotions, relish good experiences, improve their health, deal with adversity, and build strong relationships.” Grateful was created to make expressing gratitude in your life both easy and fun, as well as to remind you, during those down moments, of the many blessings in your life (that you've documented in Grateful).
*Daily Prompts to Start You Off*
With its simple interface and daily prompts, Grateful is designed to make reflection and giving thanks both a joyful and easy process. Daunted by a blank page? Not quite sure where to start? Grateful will greet you with one question, such as. 'What made you smile today'? or 'What made today a good day?'. All you have to do is answer. It can be a simple word. Or a simple paragraph. Grateful allows for both. You can also add a photo to support your thoughts.
*Easy to Browse your Past Entries*
Grateful's simple journal feed lets you browse your entries by TIME or by PROMPT. Want to see all the things that made you smile this year? Jump to those entries in your timeline. Want to see what your state of mind was last January? Jump to that month in your timeline.
*Our Prompts or Yours*
Grateful gives you the flexibility to make the journal truly yours. When sit down to write an entry, Grateful will start you off with a prompt. You have the option of:
1.) Answering the prompt
2.) Choosing a different prompt
3.) Writing your own prompt
No sign ups. No logins. No Facebook integration. All you data resides only on your device.
• 15 journal entries
• Unlimited reminders
• No login of any kind required. This journal is for you only.
• Each session starts with a prompt, making writing easy.
• Grateful lets you answer the prompt and also save any additional thoughts for later reading.
• Ability to edit past entries
• Customize your timeline - show entries by time, prompt, tag, or randomly
Additional PREMIUM Features
(available with one-time upgrade or with a Growth Bundle subscription):
• Unlimited entries (Free version allows 15 entries)
• Data backup with Dropbox and iCloud
• Passcode with Face ID for added privacy security
• Ability to create your own prompts to answer
• Export your entries to file (PDF or CSV format)
Grateful‘s GROWTH BUNDLE is an optional monthly or annual subscription. If you choose to upgrade, payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the chosen plan's price.
Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes/App Store Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Fixed stability issues with iOS 13.
• Fixed bug where photos were not loading properly when creating a new entry.
• Fixed bug where the main entry photo was not appearing in a PDF export.
• Fixed bug where 'Random' sort was not working properly.
• Faster backups to iCloud and Dropbox.
Thanks to all for trying GRATEFUL and especially for your emails and feedback. We are listening! email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is not free
After 15 entries they want you to pay $7 just to have their basic note making app. It’s absolutely disgusting that they’d try to extort money out of what seems to be a simple app for conscientious people to use to better mental health
App was great but they wouldn’t let me add more entries unless I upgraded and paid 7 dollars after 1 week. Not worth it.
It sucks don’t waste your money
A waste of time and money thanks a bunch folks
- treebetty LLC
- 116.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 treebetty LLC
- In-App Purchases
- One-Time Premium Upgrade $6.99
- Grateful Growth Bundle: Month $5.49
- Grateful Growth Bundle: Yearly $25.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.