Safety is a paramount concern for seniors, especially those prone to wandering. WeTraq's 'GuardIO - Family Care' mobile application is an easy to-use remote caregiving service that allows caregivers to remotely assess the immediate whereabouts and mobility behaviours of at-risk loved ones, such as seniors or individuals affected with conditions including dementia.
It acts as a private social network for your family, fostering the importance of family safety where guardrails can help keep everyone safe and better connected.
This is a technology helping with clinical management enabling the family caregivers to have better risk-mitigation strategies preventing patient wandering & create a culture of safety. GuardIO App is developed and owned by WeTraq Inc who holds MDEL license from Health Canada
Our mission is to improve the mental health and quality of life for family caregivers and helping seniors’ age-in-place.
With ‘GuardIO – Family Care’ you have:
• Data privacy & security - Application will utilize SecureKey Technologies’ blockchain-based Verified.Me network to help users securely and privately verify their identities when accessing the app. Cloud Platform is housed in Canadian data centres enabling data residency and adherence to Canadian privacy and regulatory healthcare frameworks.
• Private Care Circle - Communication is critical when dividing caregiving responsibilities. Coordinate care with other members of your private circle.
• Location Sharing & Smart Notifications - A private & secure way of sharing real-time view of each other’s whereabouts within your care circle. Allows you to configure the alerts from each individual member.
• Safe Zones & No-Go Areas - Provides an additional layer of security and peace of mind with the ability to add areas deemed to be ‘Safe Zones’ or ‘No-Go’ areas. Notifications and alerts sent when members within your circle enter or exit these zones
• Low Battery Alert - Phone is often the only contact with the outside world for many seniors, hence, keeping it charged is of utmost importance. Members of the care circle receive an alert for low battery.
• Individual Driver Reports - Get a detailed view of the driving habits for each member of your care circle. See things like over-speeding, phone usage while driving and more.
• Trip History - Timeline of your family's past mobility behavior and trip history including stops you made along the way.
• One-Tap Directions - Navigate directly to any member of your care circle— no address needed. This ensures quick turnaround in case of mission critical events.
• Trip Summary - The motion sensors on your phone capture events every time a risk-inducing situation occurs. It’s the information you need to have a conversation about safe driving at just the right time.
• Check-ins & Help Alerts - Let loved ones know that you’ve arrived somewhere safely with remote Check-in from your app. Members can also send help alerts with their location in case of an emergency or should they find themselves in an unsafe environment.
Thank you for using GuardIO, we are constantly updating the app to provide you with the best services. Included in this version..
- Added alert for when a device has not updated it's location recently
- Added zone alerts to trip details
- Simplified log in and circle system
- Improved reporting on Low Battery notifications
- Stability and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- WeTraq Inc
- 34.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 WeTraq Inc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.