No more getting lost in long lists of workouts and exercises! Log your routines and keep track of your progress. Select sets, weight and repetitions in seconds. Gym Hero's simple but smart user interface doesn't distract you and will guarantee an optimum usage while working out. It is completely customizable which makes Gym Hero a must have for ambitious fitness junkies.
- cloud backup
- Apple Health support
- Create and save an unlimited number of routines
- Create your own exercise database
- A summary for every finished workout (total weight, reps, workout time etc.)
- App customizes itself to your routines
- Online locker: log & analyze your workouts in the browser
- Share workouts: Facebook, Twitter and Runkeeper integration
- Email feature: Share workouts with personal trainers, clients or friends
- Workout statistics (total weight/reps/sets/workouts over time and for every muscle group), total/average workout time and more!
- Stretch and rest timer
- Autofill of every set of the last workout
- Data export (CSV)
- exercise database with over 290 exercises
Try Gym Hero today and let us know what you think. We will listen to every single user in order to improve Gym Hero for you!
- FIX: you can change the exercise name by tapping the title
- FIX: some of you were getting errors when opening the statistics, that should be a thing of the past
- FIX: muscle groups are assigned automatically for known exercises
- FIX: in app purchases are properly activated (use the "restore" function in the training plan section)
Decimal fix? Coming right up in the next update! As always, we welcome you to come chat with us at https://gymhero.me/community
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good app. Warning when upgrading.
I love this app and been tracking via this app. I finished my workout and on the statistics page it said upgrade to pro to see previous statistics. I did and it wiped out all my records :(. So much for seeing previous statistics :(
Going on 2 ish years using it
Good little app for tracking numbers and remember what exercises your on
-app doesn’t know some exercises no big deal
-I don’t really use the exercise database pretty much stick to bodybuilding workouts
-had it for a while now I’m on 435 workouts on it
-helped me start my journey and im still going strong
Still going strong
Of all the apps I have tried at the gym this is the only one that does everything you need to track progress. I have used this app for over 5 years.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Big Mike Alright UG haftungsbeschraenkt
- 58.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Big Mike Alright UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
- In-App Purchases
- Gym Hero Unlimited $3.99
- Pro pack $5.49
- Ultimate Fat Burner plan $6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.