*** Featured by Apple in "New Apps We Love", Apple Watch App Store, and Apple Health&Fitness category. ***
Gymatic (a.k.a VimoFit) is the first and only app to automatically identify your exercises, count your repetitions, and log your workouts. What is more, it auto tracks many stats no human can track. Bring science to your workout!
Our mind-blowing technology has been featured on AOL, Mashable, TechCrunch, Huffington Post, and more…
- Gymatic not only auto log exercises and count reps, it also collect many advanced stats for each set, such as
* Heart rate (average and max) (only when using Apple Watch)
* Rest and work time (work time only starts when you move, rest time starts as soon as movement ends. No need to mess with timer when you need to rest after a set, it is all automatic.)
* Rep speed
* Form consistency
* Range consistency
* Speed consistency
- Connect with Apple Health app to read heart rate and contribute to activity rings.
- Get more accurate calories burned feedback then with typical fitness trackers because Gymatic knows EXACTLY which exercises you’re performing!
- It takes just 3 seconds to train any new exercise so there’s no limit to how many exercises Gymatic can track.
- Gymatic tracks your Crossfit, bodybuilding, weightlifting, strength training, HIIT workouts, TRX training, kettlebell training, calisthenics, machine exercises, and much much more!
- Stay motivated with remarkable progress tracking including 1 rep max estimates, calories burned and all advanced stats.
- Support both FreeForm mode, where you can perform any exercises, and Guided mode, where Watch/Phone guides you through a pre-programmed workout.
- Many workouts are included + unlimited workouts shared by the community.
- Track your indoor cardio and accurately count calories for running, cycling, rowing, elliptical, and stair stepper.
- Wear your watch just a little higher on your wrist than usual. (above the bone)
- Tighten the watch on your wrist. (just snug, not a death grip)
- Want to track Leg Press? Strap phone to your leg. Or keep hands on your leg to move along.
This is a new technology and you’re one of the first to try it out! We know it’s not perfect yet. Please help us improve the app for everyone by reporting bugs to email@example.com
Tutorial and FAQ are at https://support.vimo.co/portal/helpcenter/mobile-apps/gymatic-1. Visit this support site for questions and answers.
In-App Subscription Details:
Gymatic Premium subscription is $4.99 per month / $29.99 per year and operates on a 30 / 365 day cycle. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of $4.99 / $29.99. You may manage your Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your user Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription to Gymatic Premium.
Add back infographic complication
Ratings and Reviews
- You can’t set the MaxHR, it pretends to let you, but then it doesn’t stick
- the Apple Watch advances to the next set/workout automatically even if you turn off that option
- the voice for HR on the watch doesn’t work half the time
Excellent Gym App
I have been using this App on my Nike Apple Watch & AirPods for 3 months. I started with the trial then bought a 1 year premium.
With the Nike watch face I have the Nike Run App, Gymatics and Music icons on the main screen.
I have a custom warm up routine starting with 6 sets of stretching then 5 reps of 12 for each machine. I then using the Nike run app for the Treadmill then return to Gymatics for my cool down routine.
The Gymatics App counts the reps perfectly and signals me via voice at 10 reps (which is adjustable).
Very happy & would recommend.
Developer Response ,
Great to hear you like our apps :)
You literally have another app with a great UI, the “Personal Trainer” one. It’s been years; can we get an update on that front?
Seriously, you guys have such great tech on your hands. Don’t you guys ever wonder how why you’ve never been the “Editor’s Pick,” while these other, near featureless apps get all the front page glory?
Sure, you’re always in the top lists, but you’re never number one, and really, I’ve literally tried every pro app there is, it’s not like there’s a ton of competition. IT’S YOUR UI. It’s underwhelming, and looks like a first-draft, or proof-of-concept.
Apple Watch UI is fine, but seriously, if you guys want to be taken seriously as a force to be reckoned, then please, for the love of God, give this thing a well-deserved facelift.
- Vimo Labs Inc.
- 84.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Vimo Labs, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Gymatic Premium Monthly $6.99
- Gymatic Premium Yearly $40.99
- Premium $69.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.