Handheld Contact is an on-premise Act! add-on application that is the first to wirelessly sync and manage your Act! CRM Contacts, Calendar, Opportunities, and Notes/Histories with your Mac computer. HHC Mac is not a web application like Act! for Web, but a locally installed app that syncs your business critical Act! data via it 's WebAPI for fast & frequent updates to your Mac.
• View and manage Act! contacts, calendars, Task Lists, and opportunities from anywhere, anytime.
• Secure wireless sync with iPhone or iPad & Act! via the Act! WebAPI
• Email Act! contacts with all Histories recorded and synced back to Act!
• Automatic syncing in coverage while application is running.
• Take notes & record Histories in Handheld Contact.
• Easy setup on your device with no desktop software required
• New modern interface
• Customizable contact & opportunity field mapping
• You must have a Handheld Contact account.
• 10.12 macOS Sierra or higher
• A current Act! subscription with Act! v18 or higher
• Act! WebAPI v184.108.40.206 or higher
• Act! user account must have “Standard” security privileges or higher, and be assigned WebAPI
-Bug fixes and Improvements
-Fix for History Recording type show Call for all types
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Keystroke Quality Computing Inc
- 19.9 MB
- Requires macOS 10.12 or later.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Keystroke Quality Computing Inc. All Rights Reserved.