Handwriting Heroes teaches lower case letter formation through animation, music and stories that explain WHY the letters are formed the way they are. The playful characters and their humorous antics help children recall the steps for forming letters. The app is part of a highly effective, multisensory program that helps children develop a strong foundation for writing legibly and fluently. Featuring three levels of difficulty, Handwriting Heroes educates and entertains pre-school, kindergarten and elementary-aged school children of all abilities.
- Integrated visual, kinesthetic, auditory and tactile learning strategies
- Letters are sorted into five groups based on their first stroke
- Letters can be practiced individually or in their group
- Specialized Handwriting Heroes font encourages use of continuous strokes and decreases reversals
- Multiple review and practice opportunities
- Unlimited user accounts to personalize learning to each child’s needs
- Additional program materials available at https://appytherapy.com/shop/
Neutralized a few bugs (a.k.a. villains)!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.