Simple, frictionless video meetings from Google. Collaborate and develop relationships with your team regardless of where they are in the world.
Key features include:
• High-definition video meetings with up to 100* participants
• Easy access – just share a link and anyone can join with one click
• Dial in to any meeting for team members who prefer to call in
• Built to work with Calendar, making it simple to schedule, see important meeting details and join instantly
You can always Meet via an invitation, however some capabilities are available solely to G Suite customers.
• Camera: Needed to allow others to see you during video meetings
• Microphone: Needed to allow others to hear you during meetings
• Photo library: Needed to allow you to select your account profile picture
*Available only in G Suite Enterprise edition
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Lol Just use discord
My colleague was on computer for a 9-people Meet. I was on mobile and noticed he was trying to talk, but he didn't realize he was muted. So I unmute him, but all of a sudden I was also unmuted, which was a very bad thing because I was in a very noisy environment. I didn't realize, so someone else had to mute me again. Not a very productive minute.
Can’t schedule a meeting from app
Users find it very confusing that you cannot schedule a call from within the app (or the meet website for that matter)
- Google LLC
- 88.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.