Start recording your headache, track your pain intensity and pain location changes during the single attack. *no need to fill in your personal data*.
HeadApp is more than a headache diary. It gives you the chance to live better by letting you fully understand your headache through a guided input of fundamental data that will be processed to return you easy to read statistics and graphs.
It replaces the paper headache diary that headache doctors suggest patient to fill in order to have a correct diagnosis and appropriated therapy. HeadApp! helps you also to discover your triggers and prevent an attack.
This App has been developed by neurologists and patients suffering different headache types.
-record pain duration
Charts/report everything: simple to read yet built on professional guidelines. Easy to share with your family/friend/care givers and doctor through mail,messaging, and other chats.
- Sleep diary with automatic detection of sleep and wake-up alarm
*Graphical correlation of sleep/headache patterns*
*Personal documents (clinical tests, exams) repository to allow storage and sharing*
- Monthly calendar view with color highlighting of different headaches
*Personal headache profile to assist you in filling your headache records*
- Offline mode (no network required) or online (cloud based) storage mode with user registration *(only e-mail, no marketing use of your e-mail)*
- Apple Health integration allows you to import sleep from compatible apps or even share your sleep and correlate with other fitness data
This App is not an alternative to proper specialistic medical treatment, is not a medical device and you are always invited to consult a physician for any health related issue.
We want to help you even more to check if your therapies are working:
- Compare month by month in a single table
- Look your total meds assumptions and your total meds pills, etc.
- Record if your meds are fully helping
- Add your natural remedies effectiveness
Ratings and Reviews
Helps me keep track for my Dr.
Developer Response ,
Thank You for your feedback, I see you put 4 stars, is tere anyway we can improve the app? Hope the app will really help you to feel better:) Alex
Very useful for a chronic migraine sufferer, especially if you want to give data to your doctor
Hydrocephalus Patients need this App!
I developed Hydrocephalus at 48 12 years ago. I have been using this app. For some time now to track my pain and meds. I’m able to add in all the things I do to help my pain from sleep to meds. Great app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- M3 Technology Srl
- 37.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 M3 Technology Srl
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.