With the Helpseeker help app, you can access help 24/7 through hundreds of social assistance services and resources in your area.
Search our database by combining relevant filters to find social service listings specific to your unique needs.
Social service listings include:
· Low income housing assistance (ie. drop-in shelters, transitional housing, subsidized housing)
· Mental health assistance (ie. mental health counseling, help for depression, help with anxiety/ self help for anxiety management)
· Food assistance (ie. food banks, free meals, food education)
· Domestic violence assistance (ie. women domestic violence support groups, crisis helplines, women's shelters)
· Education assistance (ie. job training, education support programs, ESL classes, scholarships & bursaries)
· and many more...
· Location-based search to help you find social services and resources in your area
· Filters to allow you to find the most relevant service for your specific needs
· No sign-up required for users, privacy is our priority
· Free sign-up for support organizations, paid premium listing available
Whether you are looking for help to quit smoking, mental health self help resources, shelters in your area, or countless other resources and services near you, the Helpseeker help app can help you easily and efficiently access the information you need. Use the app to find support for yourself, a loved one or someone you know who is in need of support.
Ratings and Reviews
All around solid app.
Was fiddling with the idea of creating an app for finding nearby community resources, and stumbled upon this. You/your team have done a great job with this app! Only gripe is that the UI could be a bit more polished, but it’s super quick, and there is every filter/category imaginable.
DOT dropped me in the middle on no where
They picked me up as homeless in a tree fort because police impounded my home 40 ft RV 2 times in a matter of 3 weeks charges over 2800 I’m healing from an explosion can barely walk I have pets. DOT dropped me off in another town took me farther for court that next day and also missed bank appt due to fraudulent encounters against me my bank is now. Closed. When I called for there help they called me a lier. Made my issue worse. Turned there back on me. I’m wonder WHOSE FUNDING THIS OPERATION. !!!!! Like THX FOR LEAVING ME IN FOR WORSE.
I really love the idea of app that allows to access the free services for those in need. It is super important, especially during Covid times
Developer Response ,
Thank you - we are so glad to hear you love it! We agree - it is essential that everyone has free access to the help they need, which is why we are working to have every community in Canada included on our app and at HelpSeeker.org
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Helpseeker Inc
- 56.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hindi, Italian, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Tamil, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 1988295 ALBERTA LTD.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.