Supported iPAD Models: iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad PRO, iPad mini 3 and 4, iPad Pro
Recommended iPAD Models: iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad PRO, iPad Pro
Supported iPhone Models: iPhone 5, 5s or newer
The game does not support iPhone 4s and below
Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find.
Heroes of Normandie is fast-paced. You are placed in command of small squads in scenarios of varying sizes, in the middle of the D-Day campaign. In the spirit of the original board game, the game is bombastic and humorous yet full of subtle tactical decisions and features a vast array of unique units, equipment and abilities.
Plenty of ways to play: complete the three full-fledged campaigns, engage in a quick skirmish, survive through the rogue like mini campaign, or challenge a friend in multiplayer!
This game is chock full of content and as this is a game system more than a single game, expect tons of features to expand the experience in the near future.
• Three different armies (plus the French resistance) and three campaigns available from the get-go.
• Hordes of unique units, equipment and abilities for each nation.
• Idyllic countryside, rivers, bridges, buildings, sandbags, pillboxes wheat fields and boccage are all included in the core game: Normandie is brought to life.
• Quick battle mode with lots of pre-designed maps and pre-crafted armies to get you right into the action
• Quick battles can be played.
• Innovative and light-hearted approach to strategy: action is fast paced but decisions are still interesting and meaningful.
• Action Cards! 29 for Germany, 32 for the US!
- "Repair card" now works correctly.
- Leaderboard not working
- Fixed Assault bug (always same die roll)
- Multiplayer sidebar fixed
- Solved login problems
- Other minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Adorable wargame... tutoriels parfaits et amicals... riche et très bien documenté...
Plus de ceci svp!!!
Lots of bugs
This board game is great and I've been keeping the iOS version in my wish list for a long time because the price was so high.
I managed to go through the tutorial campaign. Very often, the english text was cut on different screens not supporting scroll.
Then, when I started my first regular campaign, one if my vehicle got "stuck" and the game would not continue (it didn't animate the vehicle, and it would "shake" a bit or display smoke effects from time to time.)
I tried rebooting the game, and this save is now completely corrupted.
I find this pretty bad considering the price!
My advice: stick to the physical board game!
Save your money - CRASH!
They should've listened to their testers; the app crashes soon into the first scenario (tutorial), can't learn to play - CAN'T play!
- Slitherine Software UK Ltd.
- 1.5 GB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- ©2015 Slitherine Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Developed by Cat Rabbit. Heroes of Normandie used under license. ©2016 Devil Pig Games. All Rights Reserved. Heroes System, designed by Yann & Clem
- In-App Purchases
- Heroes of Normandie: Rangers $2.79
- German 21st PanzerGrenadiers $3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.