HINGE, DESIGNED TO BE DELETED
Hinge is the dating app for people who want to get off dating apps. And it’s working. Currently, 3 out of 4 first dates lead to second dates, we’re the #1 mobile-first dating app mentioned in the New York Times wedding section, and we’re the fastest growing dating app in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
THE BUZZ ABOUT HINGE
“Hinge’s CEO says a good dating app relies on vulnerability, not algorithms.” - Washington Post
"Hinge is the first dating app to actually measure real-world success" - TechCrunch
“A great option for those fed up with temporary love.” -TheNextWeb
HOW WE GET YOU OFF HINGE
In today’s digital world, singles are so busy matching that they’re not actually connecting, in person, where it counts. Hinge is on a mission to change that. So we built an app that’s designed to be deleted.
* We quickly learn your type. You'll only be introduced to the best people for you.
* We give you a sense of someone’s personality. You'll get to know potential dates through their unique answers to prompts, and personal information like religion, height, and politics.
* We make it easy to start a conversation. Every match begins by someone liking or commenting on a specific part of your profile.
* We ask how your dates are going. After exchanging phone numbers with a Match, we’ll follow up to hear how your date went so we can make better recommendations in the future.
The app is free to use. Members looking to see who likes them, set advanced preferences, or access Hinge Experts can upgrade to a Preferred Membership.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
Terms of Service: https://hinge.co/terms.html
We’ve expanded gender identity options for increased inclusivity.
Ratings and Reviews
Are you kidding????
I swear this app must be developed by Apple themselves since they seem to share the same business model of “create a problem and sell the solution.” You literally have 5 likes before you have to pay and you can only see your most recent match the rest get blocked out until you pay. How is anybody supposed to meet anybody like this? I like the concept of this app since commenting on interesting parts of girls profiles was basically my go to strategy on Tinder and this app forces you to do so but at least Tinder is still completely functional as a free app, you can pay for extra features if you want to but it still works perfectly fine if you don’t. Hinge on the other hand just straight up doesn’t work at all unless you pay. Why even bother offering a free option in that case? I’d probably have a better shot at picking up girls in the plumbing section of Home Depot than on this app.
bugs, dropped matches
Brutal bugs. Had every girl that liked me that I responded to disappear. You can’t close the app and come back to a person later to decide either, it seems to make them disappear too. And the same problem with the x as others, way too easy to hit. Seriously rookie UI from an app that’s been around a while and likes to think it competes with the other dating apps.
Are you kidding me?!
It was a fantastic app, at least until the recent upgrade makes you pay to see the people who match with you. What’s the point of having a dating app if you have to pay to connect with people? 🙄 I definitely don’t recommend this app.
- Hinge, Inc.
- 74.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Hinge Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Hinge Subscription $16.99
- Membership $13.49
- Hinge Subscription $27.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.