History Today is the world's leading serious history magazine. For over 60 years we have published the finest writing from leading historians, covering all periods, regions and themes. Richly illustrated and fabulously entertaining, though serious enough to satisfy academics and students, History Today gives the long perspective on today's events.
You can purchase single issues or subscribe within the app to receive every issue of the magazine. Subscriptions include access to the current issue and any back issues.
The monthly issues cost £4.99
Available subscriptions are:
1 month: £3.99 (latest issue + access to back issues for one month)
12 months: £34.99 (latest issue + access to back issues for 12 months)
- The current subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration at the current subscription rate for the product.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Improved downloading
- Bug fixes
- Design changes
Ratings and Reviews
Great mag like the format, happy with my purchase
Great magazine presented through a really good app!
Serious history articles and good presentation
- History Today Ltd
- 26.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 History Today Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- History Today Auto Renewable Subscription $62.99
- History Today Auto Renewable Subscription $5.99
- Test Single Issue Purchase $6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.