As Featured by iMore, track and analyze every aspect of your hockey!
HockeyTracker turns every Apple Watch into a sophisticated hockey tracking computer. Start HockeyTracker before a game and track your favorite performance stats, and afterwards, dive deep into your data.
HockeyTracker tracks just about any performance metric you can imagine, plus a few exclusive to HockeyTracker.
• Dedicated Game, Pick-up, Practice, Goalie, Dryland Training, Coach, Stick Time, Open Skate, Pond and Ref modes
• Automatic Shift Detection* (including shift length, calories burned, top speed, and heart rates from each shift)
* Recovered (fresh) Heart Rate Alert
* High Heart Rate Alert
* Live In-Game Stat Tracking
* Live In-Game summary of your last shift (duration, cals, distance, and avg speed)
• Game Scores
• Goals, Assists, and Plus-Minus Rating
• Calories Burned
• Distance Skated
• Heart Rates (including Max and Average Ice Time Heart Rates)
• Max and Average Skating Speed
• Ice time
• VO2 max**
• Heart Rate Recovery
• Maximum Capable Speed
• Hockey Fitness Level
• Skate Efficiency
* Effort Level
* Heart Rate Zone Analysis
• Longest, shortest and average shift times
• Historical graphs of all your metrics over time to see whether you're improving
• Shift Timer: set your desired shift time and get a haptic ping to tell you to get to the bench!
• Share your stats via text, email, Twitter, Facebook, Slack!
• Freshness Meter Complication so you know how prepared you are for your next session
• The notes section lets you keep track of how you played or describe goals, hits and penalties etc.
• Custom heart rate filtering algorithm that will filter out falsely high heart rate values.
HockeyTracker lets you record a full workout, from start to finish, without a phone.
*HockeyTracker uses a proprietary shift tracking algorithm that is able to detect whether a place is on the ice or on the bench.
**Note that in order to calculate VO2Max, HockeyTracker uses your resting heart rate (as is set by Apple during period of inactivity). Series 0 Apple Watches are not capable of resting heart rates therefore VO2Max cannot be calculated at this time on Series 0 Watches.
• HockeyTracker requires an Apple Watch to collect the data it displays
• HockeyTrack integrates with the Health App on your iPhone to retrieve the data it displays. It will request permission to access the relevant data types associated with a workout.
Information about HockeyTracker subscriptions:
- Subscribers will receive 1 week free of HockeyTracker
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Depending on what subscription length you choose (Monthly or Annually), so long as your subscription is active, you will have access to the entire iPhone app for these periods, respectfully.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
Really quick update to reverse the order of the 3 workouts on the home screen. The last updated added support for pull to refresh for the home screen, so after your latest game just swipe down to refresh your stats.
See you on the ice!
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, with one annoying bug
I really like the app, and seeing all my statistics and metrics is interesting and already quite motivating. But it seems like the app forgets that I’ve subscribed every other time I open it on my phone, so I need to close it right down and reopen it.. more of a minor inconvenience, but an annoyance nonetheless. Once that is fixed, 5 stars for this.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! Are you still seeing this behavior in the latest version of the app 2.8.2? Because I think I have addressed this bug in the latest version. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know. Thanks again. Gary
Nice but wish it had an add friends option
I love this app. Cool to see all the details after each skate. I just wish you could add friends so you can compare and compete
Measurements are unrealistic
How can someone who is 280lbs have an excellent hockey fitness level? I think the app needs to do a better job of comparing different KPIs against one another. I’m admittedly out of shape yet this app is basically pumping my tires saying I have a McDavid fitness level. I just went over the trial period so there’s nothing I can do now. I’m stuck with paying just under $40 CAD for this subscription now for the next year. You got my money now but I’m not planning on keeping this app next year. I’ll just stick with my Apple Watch fitness tracker instead…
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review. Hockey Fitness Level actually factors in your weight, whereas Skate Efficiency does not. The reason for this is so heavier players can be compared to lighter players. It takes less effort for someone 150 lbs to move fast on the ice than it does someone 250. So the more your weight will improve your HFL. Thank about it, how many 280 pound guys do you know that can skate and play hockey! Please consider revising your review. Thank you! Gary
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MyndArc, LLC
- 39.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Myndarc, LLC 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Pass (1st week free) $5.49
- Yearly Pass (1st week free) $32.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.