As Featured by iMore, track and analyze every aspect of your hockey!
HockeyTracker turns every Apple Watch into a sophisticated hockey tracking computer. Start HockeyTracker before a game and track your favorite performance stats, and afterwards, dive deep into your data.
HockeyTracker tracks just about any performance metric you can imagine, plus a few exclusive to HockeyTracker.
• Dedicated Game, Pick-up, Practice, Goalie, Dryland Training, Coach, Stick Time, Open Skate, Pond and Ref modes
• Automatic Shift Detection* (including shift length, calories burned, top speed, and heart rates from each shift)
* Recovered (fresh) Heart Rate Alert
* High Heart Rate Alert
* Live In-Game Stat Tracking
* Live In-Game summary of your last shift (duration, cals, distance, and avg speed)
• Game Scores
• Goals, Assists, and Plus-Minus Rating
• Calories Burned
• Distance Skated
• Heart Rates (including Max and Average Ice Time Heart Rates)
• Max and Average Skating Speed
• Ice time
• VO2 max**
• Heart Rate Recovery
• Maximum Capable Speed
• Hockey Fitness Level
• Skate Efficiency
* Effort Level
* Heart Rate Zone Analysis
• Longest, shortest and average shift times
• Historical graphs of all your metrics over time to see whether you're improving
• Shift Timer: set your desired shift time and get a haptic ping to tell you to get to the bench!
• Share your stats via text, email, Twitter, Facebook, Slack!
• Freshness Meter Complication so you know how prepared you are for your next session
• The notes section lets you keep track of how you played or describe goals, hits and penalties etc.
• Custom heart rate filtering algorithm that will filter out falsely high heart rate values.
HockeyTracker lets you record a full workout, from start to finish, without a phone.
*HockeyTracker uses a proprietary shift tracking algorithm that is able to detect whether a place is on the ice or on the bench.
**Note that in order to calculate VO2Max, HockeyTracker uses your resting heart rate (as is set by Apple during period of inactivity). Series 0 Apple Watches are not capable of resting heart rates therefore VO2Max cannot be calculated at this time on Series 0 Watches.
• HockeyTracker requires an Apple Watch to collect the data it displays
• HockeyTrack integrates with the Health App on your iPhone to retrieve the data it displays. It will request permission to access the relevant data types associated with a workout.
Information about HockeyTracker subscriptions:
- Subscribers will receive 1 week free of HockeyTracker
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Depending on what subscription length you choose (Monthly or Annually), so long as your subscription is active, you will have access to the entire iPhone app for these periods, respectfully.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
Quick update to fix distance skated which was broken somehow in the new iOS 16.
See you on the ice!
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, with one annoying bug
I really like the app, and seeing all my statistics and metrics is interesting and already quite motivating. But it seems like the app forgets that I’ve subscribed every other time I open it on my phone, so I need to close it right down and reopen it.. more of a minor inconvenience, but an annoyance nonetheless. Once that is fixed, 5 stars for this.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! Are you still seeing this behavior in the latest version of the app 2.8.2? Because I think I have addressed this bug in the latest version. Please email me at email@example.com and let me know. Thanks again. Gary
It’s half decent, AWESOME for my Apple Watch, but it sucks where you have to get this premium thing which cost money (not a lot though, but enough for me not want to buy it). Would recommend getting it though.
Awesome Personal Tracker
This app has all the features needed to dial into a strengthening program.
Tailoring intervals to build strength and recovery.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MyndArc, LLC
- 48.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Myndarc, LLC 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Pass (1st week free) $5.49
- Yearly Pass (1st week free) $32.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.