Now on sale for Halloween!
Home is a unique horror adventure set in a beautifully-realized pixel world. It’s a murder mystery with a twist—because you decide what ultimately happens.
4.5 out of 5 stars — TouchArcade
PG Silver Award — PocketGamer
Awakened by an oncoming storm, you open your eyes to discover yourself in a strange, dark room—tucked away in a house that’s not yours.
As you play the game, it changes—subtly, almost imperceptibly—to reflect your perspective. It's a horror game unlike any other, and as you'll discover, its truths are entirely subjective.
- an intimate, story-based adventure that you control
- a horrific mystery tale where your decisions matter
- a creepy soundtrack that brings you deep into the world
- gorgeous, illustrative pixel style
"A sophisticated, horrifying narrative experiment."
— The Verge
"Keeps you intellectually engaged even when you aren't playing it."
"Leaves one mulling its final moments well after the credits have rolled."
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Now looks extra-beautiful and spooky on your iPhone X
- Refined touch controls
- small bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great game with a lot of twists
Very fun and engrossing horror game! I love the twists and turns and how the ending changes depending on the choices you make. Since the game's atmosphere relies on the immersive experience I found the few typos very distracting. Other than that, though, a great game.
Creepy story filled with mystery
It’s a straightforward game with a not so straightforward story. There’s lots to interpret and it leaves you to decide for yourself what happened. It’s nicely unsettling.
I’m a fan of pixel art so I think it looks cool, too.
Play it in a dark basement or in a dingy alley for maximum effect.
What the heck are you expecting?
Definitely worth the price of admission for a unique and thought provoking game. For all the haters out there I suggest you put your phones down and create your own original game from scratch to show us all how it’s done.
The developer, Benjamin Rivers Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Benjamin Rivers Inc.
- 61.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012–2018 Benjamin Rivers Inc.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.