Try Toronto's best 3rd party GO Transit app, HopOnGo!
You already know where you're going, and don't need a complicated trip planning tool, but want to quickly check when to leave home for your train? Or maybe you're picking someone up and need to know when they arrive? We've got you covered!
AWESOME APP FEATURES:
• Union Station departures at a glance, including platform information
• Check the status of your GO Transit trips in real-time
• Add trips you care about most to Favourites for easy access and timely notifications.
• Get push notifications right on your device if service disruptions affect your favourite trips.
• We only notify you for trips you care about: no more midday or weekend notifications for your 9:00 AM trip
• Get notified if your favourite trip qualifies for Service Guarantee!
• Set your Home Station for one-click access to departures and arrivals
• Use Trip Finder to look up current or future trips with easy-search station lookup
• Crossing Union Station along Lakeshore corridor? Our Trip Finder tool lets you find your trip from start to end in one view
• View bus or train alternatives to your destination in one screen
• Use Stations to get a quick view of arrivals & departures at your nearby stop
• Personalized dashboard with current weather (powered by OpenWeatherMap)
• Live map of all GO Transit trains and buses running near you
To keep you up to date and to minimize our footprint on your device, HopOnGo requires a data connection.
HopOnGo is not affiliated with GO Transit or Metrolinx, nor is endorsed by them in any way.
Data used in this product or service is provided with the permission of Metrolinx. Metrolinx makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the Data and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or currency of the data used in this product or service.
HopOnGo relies on data provided by third parties under license agreements, and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the Data and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or currency of the data provided by this product or service.
We'd love to help make your commute more convenient and enjoyable. Please reach out via social media or email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues, comments or suggestions!
Happy travels Toronto!
The app now takes advantage of features in iOS 13. More specifically, the dark mode is now fully supported and the app will automatically "go dark" along with your other apps.
Favourites now show the status of your trips (running, delayed, etc.)
We've also fine-tuned the engine and corrected a few mistakes along the way to give you best possible experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent for Go Transit
Very accurate and helpful. Let’s me know in advance if the train is running behind schedule opposed to finding out after getting to the station.
Huge part of my everyday commute!
This app has been a huge part of my everyday commute. I love that I can set “favourite” trips and get notified whenever there’s a delay for my trip. It also notifies me whenever my delayed trip is eligible for GO service guarantee! Amazing!
Filtering could use work
Love the times but filtering could be better at Union Station. Great for my home station, not great for coming back.
Also my station is Danforth so favouring both Lakeshore East and Stouffville would be handy.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback! We're currently working on adding multiple home station/lines and quick-access to/from searches. Filtering Union trips is a great idea and we'll put that on the to-do list!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.