HouseCurve is a multi-tool for audio systems. Use it for room correction, adjusting equalizers, setting subwoofer phase, choosing crossovers and more.
* Sine sweep measurements
* Display magnitude, phase and group delay
* Compare measurements to target curve
* Create and edit target curves
* Generate room correction filters (PEQ or FIR)
* Filters can be used with Roon, Volumio, miniDSP, EqualizerAPO, CamillaDSP and more
* Average and history display modes
* Measurement save and undo
* Use with built-in or external microphones
* Connect with AirPlay, Bluetooth, headphone jack (analog) or use externally played sweeps
HouseCurve measures in-room frequency response by listening to your audio system play a sine sweep. Measurements are displayed on top of a target curve, making it easy to see where adjustment is needed. Multiple measurements can be averaged to fully capture how the system sounds in the listening area. With small changes and repeat measurements, you can manually tune your system to the target curve. If your audio system has a parametric equalizer or convolution engine, HouseCurve can automatically generate filter settings to match the target curve.
HouseCurve can help with home and car audio system tuning, from system equalization and room correction to subwoofer time alignment and speaker placement. Visit housecurve.com for more information on how HouseCurve works and how to use it.
HouseCurve will produce acceptable results with the built in iPhone/iPad microphone. Using calibrated external microphones will provide higher accuracy.
The free version of HouseCurve can measure your audio system and display a magnitude plot (aka "frequency response"). Additional features, such as room correction filter generation, advanced measurement tools and target curve editing can be obtained via in-app purchases.
* Equalize Tool can generate FIR filters for high fidelity room correction. FIR filters are compatible with Roon, HQPlayer, Volumio, CamillaDSP, etc.
* Produce "cut only" filters for improved gain management
* Set maximum Q for PEQ based room correction
* Improvements for manual target curve fitting
Ratings and Reviews
Great audio guidance.
Some times we need a little help confirming what we think we hear, we’ll this is it. Just wish i had choice of white back ground graph for easy printing with less ink on page.
Over all great value.
Great app for home HIFI
This is a cool and very powerful app. It’s easy to use, but can give you some very helpful information to understand your room issues and correct them. I’m intending to use the output curve to import into Roon, as a room correction tool. Hoping it works well! Thanks for creating this app. Well done!
Doesn’t work for me
It displays the same graph if l use pink noise or music, eq does not change graph, it simply does not work
Developer Response ,
I’m sorry you’re having trouble. If you would like some help, shoot me a message: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check out housecurve.com for the user manual, getting started help and application notes.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Greg Wilding
- 5.6 MB
- Requires iOS 16.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Greg Wilding
- In-App Purchases
- HouseCurve Tuning Bundle $10.99