I can paint, you can paint, everybody can paint with the I can paint app.
Bug fixes for smoother playing
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I enjoy it quite a bit but a fast forward function and being able to use more than two colours would be really cool.
Overall great game it’s improved a lot since I first got it!
This game just...isn’t anything. All you do is fling around a paint bucket based on what other people want with no sandbox mode. After every round the game just pushes you to watch adds and guilt trips you when you don’t. Don’t download this game, you’ll get no entertainment from it.
Nice and relaxing but,
I love playing this game when I’m laying in bed just relaxing buttt I think there should be an option where you can create your own art work and save it to a gallery where it can make you money every min or what ever. Other then that amazing 🤩
- CRAZY LABS BY TABTALE , G.P.
- 176.8 MB
Requires iOS 10 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Crazy Labs
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.